Punch! Landscape Design provides a complete set of tools to plan, design, and visualize your landscape and outdoor living spaces. You can try different plants in a landscape bed, create the perfect outdoor kitchen, even add a pool or entertaining area!
Use QuickStart's easy drag and drop rooms to lay out the shape of your home or start with a photo of your house. Landscape with drop-in gardens or create your own with the extensive plant library. Decorate the exterior with thousands of combinations of paint, siding, brick, stucco, and more. Detail it with outdoor furniture, outdoor kitchens, water features, and gazebos.
Tutorials help you get started quickly! The Training Center guides you through visualizing your projects and gives you real tips on accomplishing them.
New version 17 Features:
- Tackle your home projects with How-To tips included in the Training Center. Hundreds included from industry experts.
- Virtually look into the smallest spaces with RoomView. Instantly gives you a top-down view of any room, outdoor shed, or garage.
- Room Addition: Add a sunroom with a single mouse click. Choose the size and shape of your room and customize with window and door options.
- New Room Estimating will help you keep track of your remodeling and decorating project costs.
- Share your landscape and patio designs! Save your floor plan as a PDF to share with family, friends or your contractor/designer.
- Integration with Punch! Landscape Quote: Take your planting projects to the garden center to estimate. Punch! mobile Landscape Quote will import plant names and quantities from your Punch! drawing as well as mulch planting bed sizes.
Powerful but easy landscaping
- Drag and drop plants into your design from a library of over 4000 flowers, shrubs, and trees.
- Start with pre-made garden beds for quick landscapes.
- Add custom edging around flower beds, vegetable gardens, and walkways.
- Use the Grow feature to see how your landscape will look over time.
|additional requirements||Keyboard, and mouse.; 1024x768 millions of colors display resolution|
|brand name||Encore Software|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||2676909 KB|
|memory requirements||512MB RAM|
|minimum hard disk space||3.6 GB Hard Disk Space|
|minimum processor compatibility||Intel® Core™ Solo processor or faster, 256MB VRAM,|
|operating system compatibility||OS X Intel|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability