- Home /
- Product Details
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g) technology makes it easy for the whole office to connect or print from your compatible Android or iOS smartphone. Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports allow backup wired connectivity.
- Create wide-format architectural designs, maps, photos and other oversize items.
- Creates color images at speeds up to 275 sq ft/hr.
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution for crisp, detailed images.
- Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin and automatic cutter allow printing on a wide range of media. Accommodates 11" to 24" rolls, 8.3" x 11" to 24" x 74.7" sheets and A4, A3, A2, A1 (A, B, C, D) standard sheets.
- Built-in A3/B+ tray enables flexible printing options.
- Full-color 4.3" touch screen puts simple, intuitive use at your fingertips.
- 1GB of built-in memory help you process complex files at high speeds.
- Included drivers are compatible with most Windows® and Mac OS X machines.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|software included||HP Designjet ePrint & Share for Windows; HP Instant Printing PRO for Windows; HP Printer Utility for Mac and Windows|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Image Sensor Type||CIS|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||100 mW|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption||0 mW|
|Printer Stand Included||Yes|
|maximum color print speed||21 Second|
|Maximum Document Reduction||25%|
|package contents||HP Designjet T2500 eMFP; Printhead; Introductory Ink Cartridges; Stacking Tray; Printer Stand and Media Bin; Spindles; Quick Reference Guide; Setup Poster; Startup Software; Power Cord|
|Media Size||A0; E; A1; D; 8.27" to 35.98" Width - Cut Sheet; 10.98" to 35.98" Length - Roll Paper|
|Product Name||Designjet T2500 36-in PostScript eMultifunction Printer|
|Maximum Document Enlargement||400%|
|Language Emulation||HP GL/2; HP RTL; TIFF; JPEG; CALS/G4; HP PCL3/GUI; URF; Adobe PostScript 3; Adobe PDF 1.7|
|Media Feeders||2 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (36 in x 300 ft) weight: 60 g/m2 - 328 g/m2|
|Maximum Print Width||35.98 in.|
|Maximum Power Consumption||260 W|
|media type||Roll Paper; Cut Sheet; Plain Paper; Bond Paper; Coated Paper; Heavyweight Coated Paper; Super Heavyweight Plus Matte; Color Paper; Technical Paper; Tracing Paper; Translucent Bond; Vellum; Clear Film; Matte Film; Polyester Film; Photo Paper; Satin Photo Paper; Glossy Paper; Semi-gloss Paper; Matte Paper; High-gloss Paper; Backlit; Polypropylene; Vinyl|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Media Handling||2 x Automatic Front Loading Roll Feed; 1 x Output Stacking Tray 50 Plain Paper|
|hard drive capacity||320 GB|
|number of colors||6|
|functionality||print; scan; copy|
|Operating Power Consumption||120 W|
|Maximum Print Resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|form factor||Floor Standing Supported|
|Auto Paper Cutter||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 600dpi|
128 GB (virtual)
Standard, 320 GB
Print quality color (best)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Improve workflow—switch between two rolls with a front-loading multifunction ePrinter that uses an output stacking tray to organize and protect your drawings. Easily scan and copy, and rely on powerful processing to print even from mobile devices.h1
Organize and protect your prints with the output stacking tray, load two paper rolls easily from the front of the device. Keep close track of all jobs with easy access to the print zone and save space with a compact, 36-inch multifunction ePrinter.
Create quality prints quickly, and scan and email drawings to streamline workflows. Print multiple jobs on a variety of media using two rolls with smart switching. Centrally manage jobs, print complex files easily, and group images to save paper.
Print from your smartphone, tablet, and Internetconnected PC from virtually anywhere.
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the HP color touchscreen.
6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
Copy shops; Architecture engineering and GIS
Many of the newest printers from HP connect to the Internet. See your printer status, add and remove print apps, and manage ePrint settings and job history from any Web browser, at home or on the go.f2
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
- HP Designjet T2500 eMFP
- introductory ink cartridges
- stacking tray
- printer stand and media bin
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- startup software
- power cord
- Model size
- 36 in
- Print time color line drawing (draft, D)
- 21 sec/page
- Print speed color line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 120 D prints per hour
- Print speed black line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 120 D prints per hour
- Print speed line drawing (economode, D plain paper)
- 120 D prints per hour
- Linear scan speed
- Up to 1.5 in/sec (color, 200 dpi); up to 4.5 in/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi)
- Memory, standard
- 128 GB (virtual)
- Hard disk
- Standard, 320 GB
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges
- 6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
- Ink types
- Dye-based (C, G, M, pK, Y); pigment-based (mK)
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet)
- 0.2 x 0.87 x 0.2 x 0.2 in
- Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.0028 in (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy
- +/- 0.1%
- Maximum optical density (black)
- 6 L* min/2.15 D
- Scan resolution, hardware
- Up to 600 dpi
- Scan quality colour (best)
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 600 dpi
- Scanner type
- Sheetfed, CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 36 x 315 in (JPEG); 36 x 197 in (PDF); 24 x 590.5 in (TIFF)
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 99 copies
- Finished output handling
- Input: two automatic front-loading roll feeds; smart roll switching; sheet feed; Output: integrated output stacking tray (from A4/A to AO/E, with up to 50 A1/D-size capacity); media bin; automatic cutter; Scanner: straight-through scan paper path for sheet and cardboard originals
- Media types
- Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, colored), technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond, vellum), film (clear, matte, polyester), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss), backlit, self-adhesive (two-view cling, indoor paper, polypropylene, vinyl)
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
- 8.3 to 36-in wide sheets; 11 to 36-in rolls
- Roll maximum output
- 300 ft (application dependent)
- Roll external diameter
- 5.5 in
- Media thickness
- Up to 19.7 mil
- HP ePrint capability
- Connectivity, standard
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
- Print languages
- Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7 Extension Level 3, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI, URF
- Power consumption
- < 120 watts (printing); < 260 watts (maximum); < 4 watts (< 7 watts with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep); 0.1 watts (auto-off); 0 watts (off hardswitch)
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 55.1 x 36.1 x 43.7 in
- 245 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Software included
- HP Designjet ePrint & Share for Windows, HP Instant Printing PRO for Windows, HP Printer Utility for Mac and Windows
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple® iOS or Android™ device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. For more information, visit hp.com/go/eprintandshare f2 In oer to use these features, your printer must be connected to a network with Internet access.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability