Dell P2314T 23" LED LCD Touchscreen Monitor - 16:9 - 8 ms Item # 468595
Use both hands and the responsive 10-point touch capability to quickly and smoothly navigate across the edge-to-edge glass of your P2314T. The ergonomic stand offers optimal application and game control, as well as viewing comfort.VGA, USB, DP and HDMI ports plus MHL connectivity allows direct display of smartphone/tablet content on the touch monitor while charging your mobile device at the same time.
|aspect ratio||Widescreen - 16:9|
|contrast ratio||1000:1 / 8000000:1 (dynamic)|
|diagonal screen size||23 in.|
|dimensions||13.7" x 22.4" x 1.7"|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178|
|Input Voltage||220 V AC; 110 V AC|
|monitor brightness||270 cd/m2|
|Monitor Features||VESA mountable|
|native resolution||Full HD 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz|
|ports||1 DisplayPort; 1 HDMI; 1 USB 3.0; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|response time||8 ms (gray-to-gray)|
|Standard Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Touchscreen Type||Projected Capacitive|
|typical response time||8 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
A boldly reimagined touch experience.Superb picture quality with natural and intuitive touch, myriad connectivity options and guarantees to back them up.
- Engaging touch experience: Use both hands and the responsive 10-point touch capability to quickly and smoothly navigate across the edge-to-edge glass of your P2314T. The ergonomic stand offers optimal application and game control, as well as viewing comfort.
- Outstanding connectivity: VGA, USB, DP and HDMI ports plus MHL connectivity allows direct display of smartphone/tablet content on the touch monitor while charging your mobile device at the same time.
- Peace of mind: Your P2314T is backed by Dell's zero bright dot pixel policy with Premium Panel Guarantee1 and a 3-year Advanced Exchange Service2 for fast problem diagnoses and product replacement.
Engaging touch experienceWork smart and keep your content at your fingertips with your DellTM touch monitor optimized for Windows 8.
- Enjoy two-handed control with an enhanced touch experience that recognizes 10 touch-points at once, enabling fast, efficient application and game control across the smooth, edge-to-edge glass.
- Screen quality comes to life with the amazing clarity and pin-sharp details of Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution; the excellent picture quality, with deep blacks and bright whites, from an 8 milion:1 dynamic contrast ratio; clean, fluid motion from a fast 8ms (gray-to-gray) response time; and up to 270 cd/m2 brightness.
- Boost collaboration and usability with the ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle while gaining optimal application and game control as well as viewing comfort with the adjustable stand.
Transform your smartphone and tablet devices into glorious, widescreen color while charging them at the same time through the MHL port3 when you display your smartphone/tablet content directly on the P2314T touch monitor. Plus, the integrated VGA, USB, DP and HDMI ports enable efficient connectivity to a whole range of peripheral devices.
Great for home and office
Ideal for work and play, your P2314T is designed for entertainment and browsing the internet on your XPS system at home, or for multimedia applications and team projects at the office on such Dell systems as Latitude or OptiPlex as well as handheld mobile devices.
For instance, connect your smartphone or tablet to the monitor through the MHL port so the rest of your workgroup can gather together to see the latest app you've created on a big 23-inch screen with an ultra-wide viewing angle.
Big and reliableIf you need a widescreen touch monitor that is designed to last, the Dell 23 Monitor | P2314T offers you a 23-inch viewable image with efficient performance and long-term reliability.
- Meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards, including ENERGY STAR® , EPEAT® Gold and TCO Certified Displays
Energy-conscious designWith 17W normal-operation power consumption (typical) and less than 0.5W in active-off mode, the P2314T can help keep energy costs down. In addition, the PowerNap feature enables you to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.
- 1 Premium Panel Guarantee provides a replacement monitor if one bright defective pixel is found on the screen during the Limited Hardware Warranty period.
- 2 Advanced Exchange Service: Replacement part/unit dispatched, if needed, following completion of phone/online diagnosis. Fee charged for failure to return defective unit. Availability varies. Other conditions apply.
- 3 MHL connectivity works with smartphones and tablets with MHL out and that are in compliance with MHL standards.