This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Runs on Windows® 10.
- Compact 11.6" LED-backlit touch-screen with HD resolution.
- Features a multi-touch screen that folds back 360°. Use it in up to 4 different modes for convenience and flexibility.
- Ultimate productivity is yours with this Dell touch-screen laptop as you switch between work and play with a traditional laptop, or in tent and stand modes when you want a tablet.
- Features 4GB of memory to run your programs.
- 500GB hard drive stores your music, videos, songs and more.
- Supports Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Easily access wireless networks to send and receive email, browse the Web and share files.
- Experience HD sound enhanced with Waves MaxxAudio®.
- Available ports include 1 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0 and 1 HDMI.
- Stay in touch via video and voice messaging with the built-in webcam and microphone. Supports video resolutions of up to 720p.
- Features Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless for short-range data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including printers, speakers and phones.
- Use the HDMI port to view videos and movies on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Weighs 3.28 lb.
- Stays powered for up to 7.5 hours. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- ENERGY STAR — For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Terms & Conditions: Each Certified Open Box PC has passed a thorough Certification process. This PC has undergone a rigorous five-step certification process and has been restored to the original factory setting. All functions of the PC have been tested to ensure satisfactory operation. Products may show minor signs of use that affect cosmetic appearance, but have no impact on performance. If the product has a screen, it is intact and fully functional, with no visible blemishes in the viewing area. Certified Open Box PCs include the original parts and accessories, as well as the original box (or a suitable replacement).
- Warranty: Certified Open Box items are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for returns and exchanges. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, furniture and technology items may be returned within 14 days, with all original packaging and the receipt for a refund, exchange, or credit. Manufacturer warranties vary across the manufacturers. Balance of manufacturer’s warranty may, or may not, be available. Please contact Dell Customer Service at 1-800-624-9896 for warranty inquires.
|-014--upsell Short||What's your need for speed? Upgrade with a faster processor.|
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|laptop battery life range||5 - 7.9 hours|
|maximum battery life||7.5 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|ports||1 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI|
|processor model||Pentium Quad-Core N3540|
|processor speed||2.2 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Pentium|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|video hardware||Integrated video|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability