HP ENVY 5660 Wireless e-All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner Item # 470635
Print directly from your smartphone or tablet with or without a router or local wireless network. With the HP ENVY 5660 wireless e-all-in-one printer, printing, copying and scanning are no longer tasks to leave your desk for.
- HP ENVY 5660 wireless (802.11b/g/n) connection offers cable-free convenience.
- Prints up to 14 pages per minute in black and up to 9 pages per minute in color. First page comes out in as few as 18 seconds in black and as few as 22 seconds in color.
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color resolution for crisp images.
- Borderless printing up to 8.5" x 11". Print borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-quality text at speeds that keep up with you.
- Print 4 x 6-inch photos from your mobile device without switching paper using the separate photo paper tray.
- Includes 125-sheet main input tray, 25-sheet output tray and 15 sheet photo tray. Manage multiple pages quickly with automatic 2-sided printing.
- 1,000 sheet monthly volume.
- 2.65" touch screen CGD (color graphics).
- Compatible with both PCs and Macs.
- Start printing quickly with easy setup from your smartphone, tablet, or PC. Print from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android™-based mobile devices, Amazon® Kindle Fire—and many more.
- Instant Ink eligible. HP Ink ordered by your printer based on the number of pages you print monthly. Compatible with select HP printers.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 62 Black; HP 62 Tri-color; HP 62XL Black; HP 62XL Tri-color|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|dimensions||17.87"H x 16.14"W x 6.34"D|
|functionality||copy; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|maximum black and white copy speed||21 cpm|
|maximum black and white print speed||14 ppm|
|maximum color copy speed||19 cpm|
|maximum color print speed||14 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum monthly volume||1,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||8.5 x 11 in|
|media type||Plain Paper; Photo Paper; Envelope; Inkjet Paper; Transparency; Label; Card Stock; Premium Paper; Iron-on Transfer|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|model||HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer|
|number of colors||4|
|number of paper trays||2|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only), Vista, 7,8, 8.1; Mac OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks|
|package contents||ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer; HP 62 Black Ink Cartridge; HP 62 Tri-color Ink Cartridge; Software CD; Setup Instructions; Power Cord|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|power source||AC Supply|
|print technology||Ink-jet - color|
|processor speed||525 MHz|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|total paper tray capacity||125 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Fast printing at a great value. Easily create lab-quality photos and laser-quality text on the goh1 —right from your smartphones and tablets. This e-all-in-one is designed to help the whole family be creative, stay productive, and save time.
Borderless photos are printed right to the edge of the paper. You get beautiful photo prints with no trimming!
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the HP color touchscreen.
Easily print from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook at work, home, or on the go.f10
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
- HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One
- HP 62 Black Ink Cartridge
- HP 62 Tri-color Ink Cartridge
- Software CD
- Setup Instructions
- Power cord.
- Print speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 21 ppmd1
- Print speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 22 ppm
- First page out color (letter, ready)
- As fast as 22 sec
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 300 to 400 d5
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and Print in Max dpi)
- 2.65" (6.75 cm), Touchscreen CGD (color graphics)
- Processor speed
- 525 MHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified; Wireless Direct Printingd3
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6.
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh
- Mac OS X v10.7 Lion, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, 1 GB HD; Internet, USB
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3)* or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks
- Memory card compatibility
- Secure Digital
- Memory, standard
- 128 MB DDR3 Memory
- Paper handling input, standard
- 125 sheet Main Input Tray, 15 sheet Photo Tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 25-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Media sizes supported
- Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- Media sizes, custom
- 3.85 x 8.5 to 5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
- Media weight, recommended
- 18 to 22 lb
- Borderless printing
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
- Scanner type
- Scan file format
- PDF, BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 8.5 x 11.7 in
- Digital sending standard features
- Scan to email [via printer control app]; From software: Scan to file; Scan to email
- File formats, supported
- PDF; BMP; PNG; TIF; JPG
- Copy resolution (black text)
- 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 50 copies
- Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption
- 4.28 (Ready), 1.21 (Sleep), 0.32 (Off) d7
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104°F
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.87 x 16.14 x 6.34 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.87 x 19.80 x 6.34 in
- 15.04 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty; For more info please visit us at http://support.hp.com
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s1 Dimensions vary as per configuration s5 Speed specifications have been updated to reflect current industry testing methods. h1 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same wireless network or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details. h3 Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only. h5 Savings claim is based on HP Instant Ink Service plan price for 12 months using all pages in plan without purchase of additional pages compared to the cost per page (CPP) of the majority of color inkjet printers <$399 USD, market share reported by IDC Q3 2013. CPP comparisons for standard capacity inkjet supplies are based on estimated street price and page yield as reported by Gap Intelligence MFP Weekly and IJP Weekly Reports Q3 2013. Actual savings may vary depending on number of pages actually printed per month and content of pages printed. Requires internet connection to printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area. h7 Based on plan usage (without excessive printing), Internet connection to a compatible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic location. h2 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements, and requires a firmware upgrade. For details, visit http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter f12 Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the wireless network of a wireless direct-capable printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point in the printer. f10 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting f11 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. d1 Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see hp.com/go/printerclaims. d5 HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement. d3 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only; excludes wireless direct. Wireless direct may require driver or apps be installed and connected on wireless-enabled mobile device or PC. Wireless functionality may vary by computer and mobile operating systems, see hpconnected.com. HP ePrint requires: account registration, HP ePrint-enabled printer, Internet connection, and a wireless-enabled mobile device or Internet-connected computer with email capability. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. AirPrint supports OS X® Lion, OS X® Mountain Lion and the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later) and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your OS X or iOS device. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc. Windows® is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies. BlackBerry® names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. d7 Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty. m1 Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see hp.com/go/printerclaims.