This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP LaserJet Pro Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer, M201dw Item # 470824
No need to pause your productivity while you're out and about with this HP LaserJet Pro wireless printer. With wireless technology, you can avoid trips to the printer and stay focused on what matters.
- HP LaserJet Pro monochrome laser printer prints fast at 26 pages per minute.
- Automatically connect to your wireless network and start printing right away — from virtually anywhere.
- Features automatic 2-sided printing so you save time and reduce your cost of paper.
- Quickly print from a mobile device with no setup or apps needed.
- Gives you business-quality prints at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- HP LaserJet Pro printer M201DW offers an 8000-page recommended monthly volume.
- Connect via USB 2.0 and access tools from your PC to manage your printer and supplies.
- HP LaserJet Pro monochrome printer features a 250-sheet paper tray.
- ENERGY STAR — For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||260 sheets|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 83A Toner Cartridge (Replacement Toner CRG, ~1500 pages) CF283A; HP 83X Toner Cartridge (High-capacity Replacement Toner CRG, ~ 2200 pages) CF283X|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|dimensions||15.1"H x 11.1"W x 9.9"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; EPEAT; Blue Angel|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|First Print Speed||8 Second Monochrome Ready|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Language Emulation||PCL 5c; PCL 6; PostScript; Direct PDF|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||26 ppm|
|Maximum Memory||128 MB|
|maximum monthly volume||8,000 sheets|
|Maximum Power Consumption||450 W|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Print Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"|
|maximum sheet size||A4 (8.27" x 11.69")|
|Media Feeders||1 x automatic - 10 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) ¦ 1 x automatic - 250 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 150 Sheet; 1 x Input Tray 10 Sheet|
|Media Size||Letter - 8.50" x 11"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; Executive; Postcard; Envelope No. 10; Monarch; A5; A6; 3" x 7.40"; 8.50" x 14"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Envelope; Light Paper; Label; Letterhead; Preprinted Paper; Pre-punched Paper; Color Paper; Bond Paper; Recycled Paper; Rough Paper; Vellum; Transparency; Card Stock|
|Mobile Device Printing||Yes|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|model||HP LaserJet Pro M201dw|
|number of colors||1|
|Number of Input Trays Supported||2|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||2|
|number of paper trays||1|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption||100 mW|
|operating system compatibility||Full software installs supported on: Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit), Windows Vista (32 & 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher); Driver only installs (by CD) supported on: Windows Server 2008 (32 & 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) (SP1 or higher), Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit); Driver only installs (by APW) supported on: Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit)|
|package contents||LaserJet Pro M201dw; 1 x Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~1500 pages); Installation Guide; Support Flyer; Warranty Guide; CD Containing Software And Electronic Documentation; Power Cord; USB Cable|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|ports||1 USB 2.0|
|power source||AC Supply|
|primary paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|processor speed||750 MHz|
|Product Line||LaserJet Pro|
|RAM Installed (Max)||128 MB / 128 MB (max)|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|Standard Memory||128 MB|
|System Requirements||PC:Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit), Windows 8(32 & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit), Windows Vista (32 & 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 & 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (32 & 64-bit): 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Mac:OS X v 10.7 Lion, OS X v 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v 10.9 Mavericks, 1 GB hard disk available, Internet, USB|
|total paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Wireless Print Technology||HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint|
|Show More ▾|
Up to 26 ppm Blackm1
Enhance security with plenty of built-in and optional security features, increase productivity with reliable, automatic duplex printing and fast print speeds, and print from smartphones, tablets, or laptops with mobile printing options.h7
Set up for success. Connect this printer to a wireless or Ethernet network with ease.h1 Built-in networking, security features, and management tools help protect data and streamline workflows.
Complete print jobs quickly and easily. Automatic two-sided printing—paired with an easy-to-use LCD control panel and a full-capacity cartridge in the box—help you do more.
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
Print wirelessly from your mobile device without a Wi-Fi code or password. f9
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go, using HP ePrint.f10
The easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet.st1
- HP LaserJet M201dw Printer
- HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~1500 pages)
- Installation guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide
- CD containing software and electronic documentation
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Yes, 1 USB cable
- Print speed black (normal, letter)
- Up to 26 ppm
- First page out black (letter, ready)
- As fast as 8 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, letter)
- Up to 30,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 250 to 2000
- Print technology
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- 196 x 34 pixel graphic LCD
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified; Wireless Direct Printing
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet 10/100
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Compatible operating systems
- Full software installs supported on: Windows 10 (32 & 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit), Windows Vista (32 & 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher); Driver only installs (by CD) supported on: Windows Server 2008 (32 & 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) (SP1 or higher), Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit); Driver only installs (by APW) supported on: Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit); Windows 8 (32 & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit), Windows Vista (32 & 64-bit), Windows XP (32 & 64-bit) (SP2 or higher), Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1) (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 & 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 R2 (32 & 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32 & 64-bit) (SP1 or higher), Windows Server 2003 Standard and Enterprise; Mac OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, and Mavericks; For Linux/Unix support, please refer to: http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html
- Memory, standard
- 128 MB
- Memory, maximum
- 128 MB
- Hard disk
- Paper handling input, standard
- 250-sheet input tray, 10-sheet priority tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 150-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported
- Letter, legal, executive, postcards, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)
- Media sizes, custom
- 250-sheet input tray: 3 x 7.4 to 8.5 x 14 in; Priority feed slot: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified; EPEAT® Silver
- Operating temperature range
- 59 to 90.5ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 10 to 80% RH
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 15.1 x 15.9 x 9.9 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 15.1 x 15.9 x 9.9 in
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 15.1 x 11.1 x 9.9 in
- One-year limited hardware warranty; For more info please visit us at http://support.hp.com
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections. h7 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same wireless network or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details. Some features require purchase of optional module. f10 Requires an Internet connection to an HP ePrint-enabled printer. Printer requires ePrint account registration. App or software may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Apple AirPrint: Supports Apple® OS X® Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, and the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad® (all models), iPhone® (3GS or later), and iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your OS X or iOS device. Performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the wireless access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only. f9 Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the wireless network of a wireless direct-capable printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point in the printer. f12 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology capabilities subject to printer and settings; may require a firmware upgrade. st1 In comparison to the majority of consumer/home office inkjet all-in-one printers <$399 USD as of Nov 2015 based on market share as reported by IDC. App download required for printer setup; HP ePrint account registration may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.