Creative Teaching Press® Power Practice Workbook, Addition & Subtraction, Grades 1-2 Item # 474230
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Each book explores 1 or 2 concepts in depth by presenting them in a logical, sequenced progression of smaller objectives
- Activity pages provide students with abundant repetition of simple facts. Students will learn: adding 2-digit numbers, adding 3-digit numbers, adding 3 addends, addition with regrouping, comparing sums, adding money amounts, subtracting 2-digit numbers, subtracting 2-digit numbers from 3-digit numbers, subtraction with regrouping, subtracting money amounts.
- Helps them build proficiency, accuracy and speed in addition and subtraction.
- Provides necessary practice with an engaging and varied format.
- Power Practice reinforces the specific math skills that students must master in order to experience success on standardized tests.
- Use these ready-to-go activities to recharge skill review and give students the power to succeed!
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|