- Home /
- Product Details
- Activity pages provide problem-solving activities that allow students to apply what they have learned and practice critical thinking skills.
- Power Practice reinforces the specific math skills that students must master in order to experience success on standardized tests.
- Covers how to recognize terminology related to data collection and statistics.
- Includes collecting and displaying data using tables and graphs.
- Helps to interpret information presented in tables and graphs and analyze information found in different types of graphs.
- Shows how to create tables and graphs from given information, understand and calculate averages.
- Other topics include mean, media, mode and range.
- Use these ready-to-go activities to recharge skill review and give students the power to succeed.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability