Creative Teaching Press® Power Practice Workbook, Fact Or Opinion And Cause And Effect, Grades 3-4 Item # 474350
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Each book explores 1 or 2 concepts in-depth
- Presents topics in a logical, sequenced progression of smaller objectives. Includes these topics: recognizing statements of fact, recognizing statements of opinion, distinguishing fact form opinion, recognizing cause, recognizing effect, using cause and effect, reading comprehension.
- "Fact or Opinion and Cause & Effect" approaches the skills in a variety of ways to provide multiple perspectives on the concepts.
- Power Practice reinforces the specific language arts skills that students must master in order to experience success on standardized tests.
- Designed to cover different aspects of the topics.
- Use these ready-to-go activities to recharge skill review and give students the power to succeed!
- Contains 48 pages.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|