Creative Teaching Press® Power Practice Workbook, Summary And Inference, Grades 1-2 Item # 474365
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Each book explores 1 or 2 concepts in depth by presenting them in a logical, sequenced progression of smaller objectives
- Activity pages approach the skills in a variety of ways to provide multiple perspectives on the concepts.
- Power Practice reinforces the specific language arts skills that students must master in order to experience success on standardized tests.
- Designed to cover different aspects of the topics.
- Includes understanding and recognizing summaries, restating main ideas to be used in summaries and understanding inference.
- Helps with developing reading strategies for making inferences and provides practive in making inferences.
- Use these ready-to-go activities to recharge skill review and give students the power to succeed!
- Contains 48 pages.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|