- Home /
- Product Details
- Activity pages provide students with practice in looking for context clues to new and multiple-meaning words.
- Practical and creative activities will give students the perfect way to practice and reinforce their understanding of new and unfamiliar words.
- Power Practice reinforces the specific language arts skills that students must master in order to experience success on standardized tests.
- Students will learn matching words and definitions, as well as writing definitions for new words.
- Shows them how to find synonyms, antonyms and completing sentences with words appropriate to the context.
- Covers how to identify the correct meaning of a multiple-meaning word using context clues, as well as finding word clues in the sentences.
- Use these ready-to-go activities to recharge skill review and give students the power to succeed.
- Contains 48 pages.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability