Hammermill® Fore Multipurpose Paper, 3-Hole Punched, 8 1/2" x 11", 24 Lb, White, Ream Of 500 Sheets Item # 474802
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Eliminate clutter and save time with paper that delivers great performance in multiple machines. Hammermill Fore multipurpose paper is versatile and excellent for all kinds of equipment, so you can get more done with a single quality product.
- Hammermill Fore paper is ideal for copies, newsletters, price lists, manuals and correspondence.
- 111 (Euro), 96 (U.S.) brightness for brilliant contrast. Your text and graphics will pop off this extra-bright Hammermill Fore paper.
- ColorLok™ technology for brighter colors, fewer smears and crisper text.
- This Hammermill multipurpose paper provides 99.9% jam-free performance for worry-free results.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time.
- Meets the global standards of the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
|paper weight||24 lb|
|paper sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|paper brightness (Euro)||111|
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|paper brightness (US)||96|
|eco-label/standard||FSC - Mix; SFI Certified Sourcing|
|number of holes punched||0|
|paper finish type||smooth|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|