- High-performance AMD Turion II dual-core processor offers extra power to handle today's complex software.
- Extra-large 4GB memory lets you run your most demanding programs.
- 320GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Wireless-N for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Can provide improved range and speed within a Wireless-N (draft 802.11n) network, and is also compatible with 802.11b/g networks. Wired networking is supported, too.
- Compact 13.3" diagonal widescreen TruBrite® screen. LED backlighting allows a thinner screen with lower power consumption than typical LCDs.
- Memory card reader for fast, easy photo transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 6 types of memory cards.
- HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Built-in webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Provides up to 6.2 hours of battery life on a single charge.
- Less than 1.25" thick and weighs less than 4 lb, for easy travel.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit. The newest version of Windows makes everyday tasks simple.
|processor model||Turion II Neo K625|
|diagonal screen size||13.3 inches|
|hard drive capacity||320 GB|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|operating system||Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|
|processor speed||1.5 GHz|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|ports||3 USB 2.0; 1 eSATA/USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 Ethernet; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|memory card reader||yes|
|audio hardware||built-in stereo speakers|
|form factor||laptop computer|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
|model name||Satellite T235D-S1345RD|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|processor type||Turion II|
|video hardware||ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4225 Graphics with 256MB to 1405MB shared memory|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability