- Suite of programs lets you handle everything from schoolwork to the household budget and more. Includes updated versions of Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and OneNote®. Updated user interface features the Office Ribbon, which lets you quickly organize and display the most-used tools at the top of your page. Office Backstage™ view lets you save, share, print, and publish your documents from one convenient location.
- Word 2010, for enhanced word processing. Improved text effects let you add shadows, skew, rotate, or stretch text. Sophisticated picture-editing tools let you enhance your photos.
- Excel 2010, a powerful spreadsheet program to handle data. New features include: Sparklines, which lets you create mini-charts to highlight trends, and Slicers, which provides visual controls that let you interactively filter data quickly and easily.
- PowerPoint 2010, for great-looking presentations. Features the ability to edit and format video within PowerPoint. Broadcast Slide Show lets you create a link and share a live slideshow online.
- OneNote 2010, to organize information. Collect and organize text, video, audio, and images in one easy-to-access place. You can take notes and link to your sources while working in other applications or web sites.
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows Vista Service Pack 1; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows Server 2003 R2; Windows Server 2008|
|memory requirements||256 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||500MHz|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 576|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
From the Manufacturer|
With Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2010, you and your kids can create great schoolwork and home projects from multi-page bibliographies to multimedia presentations. Capture ideas and set them apart with video-editing features and dynamic text effects. Then easily collaborate with classmates without being face-to-face thanks to new Web Apps tools. The results go well beyond expectations with a little inspiration, a lot of creativity and Office Home and Student 2010.
- Comes with disc and product key. For use on 3 PCs in 1 household.
- Enjoy flexibility — now you can easily post your Office documents online and access, share and edit them with Office Web Apps. It's an ideal way to extend your Office 2010 experience to the Web.
- Work together — brainstorm ideas, share notes and work on documents with others simultaneously thanks to the new co-authoring tool in Word, PowerPoint® and OneNote®.
- Find it on new Backstage™ view — replaces the traditional File menu to give you one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. Customize the tab commands to fit your individual needs so you can navigate tasks effortlessly.
- Programs you rely on — Microsoft® Office 2010 is an industry standard offering our latest, innovative tools to make your documents richer and more informative. Home and Student includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and OneNote®.
See it in Action
Office 2010 Overview
Enjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
| Word 2010 |
School fundraisers and neighborhood events come together efficiently when you use Word 2010. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite others to collaborate. Get more new features with Word 2010:
| Excel® 2010 |
Saving for retirement, changing homes, cutting expenses — all are important financial decisions. Excel® 2010 offers useful direction with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals. Get more new tools with Excel® 2010:
| PowerPoint® 2010 |
Pressed for time on a major assignment? Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2010. Get more new features including:
| OneNote® 2010 |
Gather a wealth of information and resources all in one spot with OneNote® 2010. Post, share and edit notes for group projects online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
Step up to Microsoft® Office Home and Business 2010 and you'll get another helpful program — Outlook® 2010. Now you can access projects, people and plans wherever your work takes you. Use efficient new email, calendar and social networking tools to manage your world from your PC, mobile phone* or online*.*An appropriate device, Internet connection and supported Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari browser are required. Some mobile functionality requires Office Mobile 2010 which is not included the Office 2010 applications, suites or Web Apps. There are some differences between the features of the Office Web Apps, Office Mobile 2010 and the Office 2010 applications.
|Computer and processor||500 MHz or faster processor|
|Memory||256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality|
|Hard disk||3.0 GB available disk space|
|Display||1024x576 or higher resolution monitor|
|Operating System||Windows® XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista® with SP1, Windows 7®, Windows Server® 2003 with SP2 and MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability