Avery® Thermal Permanent Address Labels™ For Label Printers, 1 1/8" x 3 1/2", White, Box Of 260 Item # 479832
Designed for use with DYMO®, CoStar®, Pitney Bowes and Seiko Instruments® label printers
- Durable thermal material is scratch-, smudge- and water-resistant! Also resists dirt, dust and grease stains.
- Package indicates a "use by" date to guarantee print quality prior to date indicated.
- Ideal when you need 1 label at a time.
- Permanent adhesive ensures labels stay in place.
|Compatibility||Seiko Instruments Smart Label Printers:SLP 220; SLP 120; SLP EZ30; SLP Pro; SLP Plus; CoStar LabelWriter Printers:Plus; XL Plus; XL Turbo|
|label format||multiple labels per sheet|
|machine compatibility||thermal printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||130|
|size||1 1/8" x 3 1/2"|
From the Manufacturer|
End the need for expensive ink and toner with these versatile Address Labels. Specially designed for use with select models of the Seiko Smart Label Printer® and Dymo LabelWriter® printers, these labels use direct thermal printing and come out looking polished and professional. The labels come packaged in rolls, making it easy for you to print one label or a hundred. Their permanent adhesive helps the labels stick and stay put to make organizing and locating your things easier. Whether you're sticking them on outgoing mail, file folders or product samples, these durable little labels will help bring order to items in your home or office.
- Compatible with Dymo® LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo; 4XL; 450 Duo; 450 Turbo; 450 and Seiko® Smart Label Printer 450; 440; 620; 650; 650SE
- Great for addressing and identification on envelopes, file folders, binders, product samples and carton marking
- Resist scratches, water, dirt, dust and grease
- Permanent adhesive sticks and stays put
- Label rolls come in a secure bag to protect the light-sensitive thermal coating
Avery Thermal LabelsEliminate the need for expensive ink and toners with Avery Thermal Labels. Compatible with select Dymo, Seiko and Zebra printers, our thermal labels require no ink. Print one label at a time or 100. These labels are smudge-free, scratch- and water-resistant and they repel dirt, dust and grease. Their bright, white material provides reliable contrast and barcode readability, while their permanent adhesive means the labels stick and stay put. Label rolls come in a secure bag to protect the light-sensitive thermal coating and include a use-by date to guarantee quality.