This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
- Unleash your creativity with the Dual-Mode design. The Flex 2 converts instantly from laptop mode to stand mode and back.
- Stand mode gives you easy access to the touch-screen display, is supported at a comfortable viewing angle. And what's more, the screen opens a full 300°.
- Features a versatile HD (1366 x 768) LED-backlight 15.6" touch-screen display with 10-point multi-touch support. LED backlighting gives you a thinner, more energy-efficient screen.
- 6GB of memory runs your programs.
- 500GB hard drive holds your songs, photos and documents.
- Wireless-N (802.11b/g/n) provides high-performance, cable-free networking and is fully compatible with 802.11b/g. Access your wireless devices to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. You also have a wired connection available.
- Features a 2-in-1 memory card for file transfers made fast and easy.
- Use the HDMI port to view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable is sold separately.)
- USB 3.0 port enables ultra-fast data transfers up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet is fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Features a 0.3-megapixel camera.
- Built-in numeric keypad speeds data entry and calculations.
- Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
- Bluetooth® technology permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including speakers, printers and phones.
- Features Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 operating system.
- Stays powered for up to 6 hours. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Greener Choice — Complies with EPEAT Silver standards.
|frontside bus speed||1600 MHz|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|laptop battery life range||5 - 7.9 hours|
|maximum battery life||6 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|model||Lenovo Flex 2 15|
|operating system details||Windows 8.1|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|ports||1 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; Ethernet|
|processor model||Core i3-4030U|
|processor speed||1.9 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i3|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|video hardware||integrated Intel HD 4400 Graphics|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wireless connectivity||802.11b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0|
From the Manufacturer|
Budget-friendly multimode computing is here at last in the Lenovo Flex 2 (15 inch), a 15.6” dual-mode laptop with a touchscreen that flips 300 degrees from Laptop to Stand mode. The Flex 2 15” multi-mode laptop is perfect for productivity and ideal for entertainment. With its unique 300° folding design, you can be in classic Laptop mode one minute – and sociable Stand mode the next. Discover a whole new way to work and play with the dual mode design of the Flex 2 15” laptop.
At A Glance:
- Affordable, dual-mode notebook PC – switch between Laptop and Stand modes
- Unique 300o folding design
- 10-point multi-touch 15.6” HD (1366 x 768) screen – the convenience of touch
- Thin and portable – only 1.1” thick
- Legendary AccuType keyboard
- Stereo speakers with Dolby® Advanced Audio for an immersive, audio experience
- One-piece touchpad with cool-touch palmrest
- Energy Manager – to maximize your time between charges
- OneKey® Recovery – makes backup and recovery simple
Dual-Mode Notebook — Switch Between Laptop and Stand ModesWhen you're relying heavily on the keyboard — drafting documents or working on a spreadsheet, for example — keep your Flex 2 15” in the classic laptop mode for maximum productivity. But when you're focusing on touch applications, web chatting, or enjoying a film or video, flip the screen 300 degrees to enter stand mode. The Flex 2 15's unique design means it adapts to whatever you choose to Do.
10-Point Multi-touch HD DisplayInteract with your Flex 2 15” by using simple, intuitive gestures; toggle, tap, scroll and swipe, directly on the 15.6" 10-point multi-touch display — optimized for Windows 8.1. Plus, it’s HD at 1366 x 768 resolution, providing brilliant images and graphics.
Long Battery LifeWith up to 6 hours battery life between charges, the Flex 2 15” is an ideal companion for users on the go. Lenovo Energy Manager protects the long-term durability of the battery and uses advanced energy-saving technology to increase time spent between charges.
Just 1" ThinThin and light laptops usually bear a hefty price tag, but the affordable Flex 2 15” is only 1.1” thick and weighs in at just 5.5 lbs. It’s perfect for the mobile user who needs the dual-mode functionality.
AccuType KeyboardThe acclaimed AccuType keyboard is ergonomically designed to make typing more comfortable and to reduce errors.
Stereo Speakers With Dolby Advanced AudioThe Flex 2 15's speakers deliver rich stereo sound, while Dolby®Advanced Audio provides an immersive audio experience by enhancing audio quality and reducing distortion.
Multi-touch TouchpadOptimized for Windows 8.1, the intuitive, easy-to-use touchpad features simple scroll, zoom, and rotate functions. You can toggle the Charm bar or app bar, or switch among applications by edge swipe on the touchpad.
Simple MaintenanceWith OneKey® Recovery, bouncing back from technical difficulties is a snap. OneKey Recovery makes data backup and recovery simple.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability