- For tough aches and pains. Great for headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain and aches and pains of the common cold.
|total recycled content||0%|
|medicine type||pain relief|
|manufacturer||Wyeth Consumer Healthcare|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
From the Manufacturer|
- The #1 Selling Pain Reliever1
- Nothing's stronger, longer lasting or better on tough pain than Advil®2
- The medicine in Advil® is the one doctors recommend the most for joint pains3
For 30 years, millions of people have trusted Advil® to relieve their aches and pains. Relieves headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, and aches and pains of the common cold.
The makers of Advil® do not produce store brand ibuprofen pain medicine.
12 years of age and older:
- 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
Under 12 years of age:
- Ask a doctor
Use as directed. See link below for complete warnings and product information.
Advil® Pain Relief Finder
|12 years of age & older|
|18 years of age & older|
|Liquid Filled Capsules|
|Minor Arthritis Pain|
- 1 Among OTC pain relievers. According to 2014 IRI POS.
- 2 Among OTC pain relievers.
- 3 Based on the most recent IMS Health data.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability