Scotch® Tape Dispenser With 2 Rolls Of Heavy-Duty Shipping Tape, Clear Item # 487104
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Ideal for mailing, moving and package sealing
- Value pack features 2 rolls of clear tape and a handheld pistol-grip dispenser. Soft touch, pistol grip dispenser features retractable blade and built-in braking device.
- Great for heavy-duty packing and shipping. Resists seam splitting, slivering and tearing.
- Meets U.S. postal regulations.
|core diameter||3 in.|
Product Q & A
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1. Place dispenser on a flat surface. Push roll of tape onto tape wheel until fully mounted. Be sure tape unwind orientation has the sticky side down.
2. Pull 5-6 inches of tape off and thread (sticky side down) between smoothing roller and metal loading gate.
3. Pull tape over smoothing roller allowing roll to rotate freely off the tape wheel.
4. To increase or decrease unwind tension rotate the Unwind Tension Knob.
1. Begin application of tape at desired depth on the side of the box.
2. Glide the dispenser across the surface at the carton seam, the smoothing roller automatically presses tape to the package.
3. Continue down the opposite side to desired length. Tilt dispenser forward applying pressure on the tape pressing wiper. The serrated cutting blade will "pop out" to cut the tape. Tilt further in the same motion to wipe down end of tape.
From the Manufacturer|
Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape
Best Choice for all Your Shipping Needs
- Excellent holding power -- even the heaviest packages can withstand rough handling
- Resists slivering, splitting and tearing
You can ship your packages with confidence knowing Scotch® Heavy Duty Packaging Tape is Scotch® Brand’s strongest!
20X Stronger - It really is!In shear adhesion holding power, compared to acrylic based on ASTM1 D3654
Think of shear adhesion as the tape flap extending down the side of your box. That flap gets a lot of pressure when a box is being handled roughly in shipping or if it has been “generously” packed.
|Small size on a dispenser||Small size Greener on a Dispenser||Larger Size on a Dispenser||Refill Rolls||Refill rolls with hand held Dispenser||Refill Rolls in a Cabinet Pack|
|Shipping Confidence on a Roll||Smaller size is easy to store||Easy to store and made from over 50% Recycled Materials||Convenience of a dispenser always available||Never run out in the supply room or mailroom||Sturdy dispenser for your desk or mailroom||Perfect way to keep refill rolls organized|
Ratings & Reviews
Strong, Strong, StrongWhen I worked for a major US mailing company I would only recommend this tape for heavy and bulky mailings.
Only Brand I Will Use!I shop out a lot of packages a week, and this is the ONLY shipping tape that I trust and will use. You van rest assured that your packages will remain closed, sealed, and secure with Scotch Shipping Tape
Heavy Duty gets the job doneI am the book review editor for a professional journal. Every three months, I sent 20 or 30 books out to reviewers in the United States and Canada. Scotch Heavy Duty Shipping Tape really helps me get all of the books packed and ready to ship quickly. It is strong and adheres well to the shipping envelopes. It also helps to reinforce the address labels, assuring that the packages reach their destination safely.
Can’t do Without ItI do a lot of packaging and shipping and I love this shipping tape. It holds and withstands whatever the shippers throw at it protecting the contents. This is always my brand of choice!
Dispense That Tape!
Smaller size is easier to store
1. Fits comfortably in your hand
2. Ridges for easy gripping
3. Tabs keep tape from falling back on the roll
4. Long “tongue” allows tape to sit upright
5. Gently pressure on the “tongue” while dispensing creates tape “tension” for tight box sealing
Store That Tape! Cabinet Pack
- Keeps rolls neat and organized
- Perforated lid can be removed for easy access, then replaced to keep tape clean
- Can easily be stored on a shelf or in a cabinet
Keeps rolls neat and organized
Perforated lid can be removed for easy access, then replaced to keep tape clean
Can easily be stored on a shelf or in a cabinet
Additional Tapes for Shipping
|Scotch® Tear By Hand Mailing Packaging Tape||Scotch® Reinforced Strength Shipping Strapping Tape||Scotch® Extreme Shipping Strapping Tape|
|Tears easily.||Fiberglass Reinforced.||Our strongest strapping tape.|
Tears straight and easily
dispenser or scissors ideal for mailing,
moving, and package sealing. It’s a great
way to protect shipping labels. without a
Ideal for sealing, banding, and bundling.
It’s moisture resistant so it also comes in
handy for temporary repairs.
Made for the toughest jobs. For ultimate
security, it features bi-directional reinforced
fibers and delivers a tensile
strength of greater than 140 lbs per inch.
- 1 ASTM International, known until 2001 as the American Society for Testing and Materials, is an international standards organization that develops and publishes voluntary consensus technical standards for a wide range of materials, products, systems and services. Source: Wikipedia