HP Business E240c 23.8" LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 7 ms Item # 489146
Connect, conference, and collaborate in complete comfort with the HP EliteDisplay E240c 23.8-inch Video Conferencing Monitor, a communications hub with an HD webcam, microphone, speakers, and easy-access hot keys that's also a Full HD display.
|Built-in Devices||Speaker; USB Hub|
|color||black (bezel), silver (stand), black (lcd cover)|
|contrast ratio||1000:1 / 5000000:1 (dynamic)|
|diagonal screen size||23.8 in.|
|dimensions||15.1" x 22.2" x 1.9"|
|Environmental Certification||EPEAT Silver; ENERGY STAR; Australia/New Zealand MEPS; SmartWay; TÜV; CECP; China Energy Label (CEL); Vietnam MEPS; WEEE; TCO Certified Edge; REACH|
|Horizontal Refresh Rate||30 - 80 kHz|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178|
|monitor brightness||250 cd/m2|
|Monitor Features||VESA mountable; webcam|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz|
|ports||1 DisplayPort; 1 HDMI; 1 USB; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|postconsumer recycled content||85%|
|response time||7 ms (gray-to-gray)|
|Screen Mode||Full HD|
|typical response time||7 ms|
|Vertical Refresh Rate||50 - 60 Hz|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
60.45 cm (23.8")
IPS technology, Led backlit
FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)The video card of the connected PC must be capable of supporting 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz and include 1VGA output,1 DisplayPort output,1 HDMI outputs to drive the monitor at the Preferred Mode.
1000:1 static; 5000000:1 dynamic
7 ms gray to gray
178° horizontal; 178° vertical
Connect, conference, and collaborate in complete comfort with the HP EliteDisplay E240c 23.8-inch Video Conferencing Monitor, a communications hubh1 with an HD webcam, microphone, speakers, and easy-access hot keys that’s also a Full HD display.
Meet with colleagues and clients in real-time with a display that’s Certified for Skype for Business with an HD webcam, microphone, and dual-speaker premium stereo sound that connects digitally over USB.h1
Place a call, adjust the volume, and put yourself on mute with easy-access bezel buttons on the front of the display—no software menu required.
Create your ideal workspace with adjustable tilt and swivel settings and an impressive 150 mm height adjustment range.
Navigate easily across all your windows and enjoy crisp, clear color from virtually anywhere in the room on the 23.8-inch diagonal Full HD screen with 178-degree viewing angle IPS technology.
Complete your collaboration solution with an HP headset, speaker phone or keyboard designed to maximize the latest communication technologies.f2
Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display.f3 Keep things tidy with an integrated power supply and cable management features.
Connect to a range of PCs and devices with HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, and USB inputs.
Get an intelligent, energy-efficient design that is ENERGY STAR® certified, EPEAT® Gold registeredf4 , and meets TCO Certified Edge requirements with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics.
Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software, which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by deactivating a monitor that’s disconnected without approval.
Get three years of service and support, and extend your protection with optional HP Care Packs.f5
- Display size (diagonal)
- 60.45 cm (23.8")
- Aspect ratio
- Resolution (native)
- FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
- Pixel pitch
- 0.2745 mm
- 250 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio
- 1000:1 static; 5000000:1 dynamic
- View angle
- 178° horizontal; 178° vertical
- Response time
- 7 ms gray to gray
- Tilt and swivel angle
- Tilt: -5 to +25°; Swivel: ±45°; Height: 150 mm
- Display features
- Anti-glare; In plane switching; Language selection; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; User programmable
- Physical security
- Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)
- Input connector
- 1 VGA; 1 HDMI 1.3 (with HDCP support); 1 DisplayPort 1.2a (with HDCP supporrt)
- 3 USB 2.0 (Two downstream and one upstream); 1 audio input
- Internal 2 W per channel speakers
- 720p integrated HD with dual microphones and LED
- 13.9 lb
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 22.2 x 1.93 x 15.1 in
- Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H)
- 22.2 x 7.4 x 20.5 in
- Power consumption
- 43 W (maximum), 33 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 95°F
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Energy efficiency
- EPEAT® Silver; ENERGY STAR® certified
- Arsenic-free display glass; Mercury-free display backlighting; Low halogen
- What's in the box
- Monitor; AC power cord; VGA cable; USB cable; DisplayPort cable; CD (includes User Guide, warranty, drivers)
- Protected by HP, including a 3-year standard limited warranty. Optional HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts that extend your protection beyond the standard warranties. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Internet connection required and sold separately. f2 Each sold separately. f3 Requires HP PC Mounting Bracket for Monitors, sold separately. See product QuickSpecs for exact PC and thin client compatibility. f4 EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. f5 Sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP Services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.