HP 312A Black Toner Cartridge (CF380A) Item # 489313
- Compatible HP models:
- LaserJet Pro: M476dn, M476dw, M476nw
- Yields up to 2,400 pages.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
|cartridge capacity||standard yield|
|compatible machine models||HP models: LaserJet Pro: M476dn, M476dw, M476nw|
|maximum yield per unit||2,400 pages|
|print technology||laser printer/copier/fax|
|printer series||LaserJet Pro|
Number of Cartridges
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dn
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476nw
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dw
Print professional-quality documents, using black toner that produces crisp text and sharp graphics.
For outstanding results on bright white paper, choose HP LaserJet Paper for everyday printing.
Page yield (black and white): 2,400 pages
Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- Color(s) of print cartridges
- Page yield (black and white)
- 2,400 pages
- Product count per unit
- Operating temperature range
- 59 to 77°F
- Storage temperature range
- -4 to 104°F
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Storage humidity
- 10 to 90% RH
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 15.16 x 4.29 x 4.92 in
- Package weight
- 1.98 lb
- What's in the box
- Toner cartridge; Recycling guide
- HP's Premium Protection Warranty. This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/learn/suresupply. h1 Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle. m1 Approximate average yield based on ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.