Global® Troy® Low-Back Leather Tilter Chair, 35"H x 26 1/2"W x 30"D, Black Frame, Black Leather Item # 489536
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Soft, genuine leather with deeply padded cushions provides all-day comfort
- Top-grain leather "breathes" for year-round comfort. The high-quality leather on this chair's seating surfaces is as durable and comfortable as it is beautiful. It stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Deeply padded cushions offer maximum support while relieving pressure points that can cause fat
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Pneumatic seat-height adjustment allows you to quickly and easily raise or lower the seat to keep your feet flat on the floor. This helps avoid pressure under your thighs, easing blood flow.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Adjustable tilt angle lets you find the perfect angle of recline, so your weight is comfortably distributed between seat and back. Single-position tilt lock with tension adjustment allows you to customize your seating position for the greatest comfort.
- Upholstered loop arms help keep shoulders relaxed. Durable steel loop arms are covered with soft upholstery to provide gentle support for forearms and elbows, which keeps shoulders from slumping and causing muscle strain.
- Resilient steel frame is sturdy, durable. This well-constructed chair resists bumps and bangs to give you years of excellent use.
- Stable 5-star base with dual-wheel casters. Twin-wheel casters offer broader contact with the floor than single-wheel casters, so you can roll about your office quickly and smoothly. 5-star base offers tip-resistance.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- 35"H x 26 1/2"W x 30"D.
- GREENGUARD certified for reduced harsh chemical emissions and improved indoor air quality. GREENGUARD products can help you obtain LEED credits if you are pursuing Green Building certification under the US Green Building Council™ LEED-CI rating system. Visit www.usgbc.org for more information.
- Backed by manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|chair back style||low-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|chair back material||leather|
|adjustable height range||18" - 22"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|dimensions||35"H x 26 1/2"W x 30"D|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|eco-label/standard||GREENGUARD; BIFMA level 2|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|