This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Sheetfed Scanner Item # 490709
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The ScanSnap S1300i is Fujitsu's smallest ScanSnap document scanner. It provides multi-page double-sided scanning performance at the touch of a button.
- Engineered to last, offering efficient, wide-format scanning in a compact size.
- Experience reliable, high-speed scanning for complex projects.
- Get true-to-life scans of documents, graphics and photos with up to 600 dpi resolution.
- Scan both sides of the page at up to 12 pages per minute.
- 8 1/2" x 14" (legal) maximum scan size.
|automatic document feeder capacity||10 sheets|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|dimensions||3.03"H x 11.18"W x 3.90"D|
|Hardware Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Image Sensor Type||CIS|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|maximum black and white scan speed||12 ppm|
|maximum color scan speed||12 ppm|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||24|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||12|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||24|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||12|
|maximum resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Maximum Scan Size||8.50" x 33.98"|
|Media Size||A4 8.27" x 11.69"; A5 5.83" x 8.27"; A6 4.13" x 5.83"; B5 6.93" x 9.84"; B6 4.92" x 6.93"; Postcard 5.83" x 3.94"; Legal 8.50" x 14.02"; Letter 8.50" x 10.98"; Custom Size; 8.50" x 33.98"; 2" x 2"; 8.50" x 14.17"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Business Card; Postcard|
|minimum CPU requirements||Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz|
|Operating Power Consumption||9 W|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|package contents||ScanSnap S1300i Portable Color Duplex Scanner for PC and Mac; 1 x USB Cable; 1 x AC Adapter; 1 x AC Cable; USB Bus Power Cable; 1 x Getting Started; 1 x Safety Precautions; 1 x Software DVD|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||9 Watt (2.6 Watt)|
|power source||AC Supply; USB|
|software included||Software for Windows:ScanSnap Manager V5.1ScanSnap Organizer V4.1CardMinder™ V4.1ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™ 4.1Scan to Microsoft® SharePoint® 3.4EvernoteSoftware for MAC:ScanSnap Manager V3.2Cardiris™ V4.0 for ScanSnapABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™ 4.1Evernote|
|Standby Power Consumption||2.60 W|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.08 lb|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
- Does ScanSnap scanners come with TWAIN drivers? expandContent
- No. The ScanSnap scanner is a personal document imaging solution. It includes intelligent document processing of images that make it an ideal fit for any business professional looking for a paper to PDF solution. The automatic processing and ease of use make it an ideal solution for any business user, regardless of their knowledge of scanner drivers and software. To streamline the paper to PDF process, a TWAIN driver isn't included or required to operate the unit. ScanSnap can scan directly to the computer's hard drive with the capability of launching any PDF or JPEG based application to view the image
- Does ScanSnap work with PC and Mac? expandContent
- Yes, ScanSnap series work on both Mac and PC operating systems. ScanSnap is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP, Mac OS X v10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion and Mac OS X v10.7 Lion.
- What software are bundled with ScanSnap S1100, S1300i and iX500? expandContent
- For PC, ScanSnap Manager, the editing software ScanSnap Organizer, business card software CardMinder, OCR software ABBY FineReader, Evernote, Scan to Microsoft SharePoint, and Rack2-Filer Smart (only for Deluxe model).For Mac, ScanSnap Manager, business card software, OCR software ABBY FineReader and Evernote.
- What is the difference between the standard model and the Deluxe model? expandContent
- The difference is the Rack2-Filer Smart with Magic Desktop software bundled in Deluxe models. Rack2-Filer Smart with Magic Desktop software is a feature-rich scanning and content viewing application incorporating an ultra-intuitive bookcase and binder interface that gives users a familiar and enjoyable interaction with their scanned paperwork. Available only for Windows® users.
- Can ScanSnap scan both sides at the same time? expandContent
- Yes, ScanSnap iX500 and S1300i are duplex scanners and digitize both sides of a document at the same time. ScanSnap S1100 is a simplex scanner, but the Continuous Document Feeding function allows you to create multiple page PDF files by inserting pages, one after another.
- Can ScanSnap S1300i be powered by a USB port? expandContent
- Yes, the ScanSnap S1300i can be powered by a PC or Macs USB port* when an AC power source is not available. When using the USB bus power cable, the PC or Mac must have two USB ports; one for power feeding and the other for USB cable connection. An AC adapter is also provided.
- Can you create a searchable PDF file with this scanner? expandContent
- Yes, you are able to create a searchable PDF file with just a touch of a button. This will allow you to search for keywords in your scanned documents.
- What kind of file formats can ScanSnap create? expandContent
- You can scan documents into PDF and JPEG.
- What types of documents do ScanSnap S1100, S1300i and iX500 scan? expandContent
- It scans a variety of document types as small as business cards and up to 8.5? x 14.17?(Legal). Plastic and embossed cards are not supported on S1300i but are supported on S1100 and iX500 model. It also supports long document scanning up to 34 inches (S1100 & iX500 model). If you use a carrier sheet (only for S1100 & iX500), you can scan delicate documents and 11" x 17" documents.
- Is there a user manual that can be downloaded? expandContent
- Yes, it can be downloaded from here; http://scansnap.fujitsu.com/g-support/en/
- Does ScanSnap work with multiple computers? expandContent
- ScanSnap is compatible with one computer at a time.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
The ScanSnap S1300i Mobile Scanner – Makes Document Management a Snap!
Take document scanning to a whole new level with the ScanSnap S1300i mobile scanning solution. Whether you're at home digitizing receipts, bank statements or term papers, or at the office capturing mission critical documents for a business trip, ScanSnap takes scanning beyond the desktop and into your world.
- Scan up to 12 double-sided pages per minute
- Holds up to 10 pages in the automatic document feeder
- Cross-platform compatibility for PC and Mac
- One button Searchable PDF creation, PDF, and JPEG
- Scan to editable Word and Excel files
- Create searchable keywords from highlighter textBusiness card scanning software
- USB or AC powered
Fast Scanning with Portability
At nearly half the size, the ScanSnap S1300i is the smallest multi-page, duplex capable ScanSnap for Scanning on the road or at the desk.
Scan to Features
- Searchable PDF
- Word (editable)
- Excel (editable)
- Business Cards
Intelligent Scan Correction
ScanSnap converts disorganization into order with intelligent features that work behind the scenes to correct images so you don't have to.
- Auto Color Detection
- Auto Rotation
- Blank Page Removal
- Straightens and Crops
- Auto Quality
Fast Double-Sided Scanning
Just press the "SCAN" button and the 10 page automatic document feeder scans both sides of each page at up to 12 pages per minute.
Compatible with PC or Mac
The ScanSnap S1300i works on both Mac and PC operating systems, making flexibility and portability a breeze.
USB Bus Power for Ultimate Portability
The ScanSnap S1300 can be powered by the PC or Mac’s USB port1 when an AC power source is not available.
Productivity Software for Mac
Cardiris Business Card Software
ScanSnap S1300i can quickly scan a business card, extract the information, and place it into editable fields that can be exported to Entourage and Address Book.
Productivity Software for PC
View, Manage and edit PDF and JPEG files scanned with ScanSnap on a Windows platform. Organizer allows users to convert scanned PDF files into searchable content, embed custom keywords, attach to email or SharePoint and remain productive with paperwork long after it is scanned.
CardMinder Business Card Software
ScanSnap S1300 also quickly scans loads of business cards, extracts the contact information, and places it into editable fields that can be exported to Excel, Outlook, and other contact managers.
Scan to MobileWith the free ScanSnap Connect app operators can link2 their ScanSnap to their iPad, iPhone or Android device for viewing on the go.
More Ways to Scan to the Cloud
- Google Docs
- Salesforce Chatter
- SharePoint (PC only)
ScanSnap FolderScan ‘outside-the-box’ into virtually any application or cloud service from PC.3
- 1 When using the USB bus power cable, the PC must have two USB ports; one for power feeding and the other for USB cable connection. AC adapter also provided
- 2 Requires compatible PC or Mac Computer and a Wi-Fi connection to mobile device
- 3 ScanSnap Folder is only available on PC
- 4 For full details on the Limited Warranty and on all service programs, visit online at www.ImagingService.com or call toll-free at (800) 626-4686.