Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 Tablet, 7" Screen, 1.5GB Memory, 8GB Storage, Android 4.4 KitKat, Black Item # 492535
Whether you're a busy professional or a student on the move, a 7" tablet is a great choice. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 keeps you connected to entertainment, as well as work or school, so you can get more done anywhere you go.
- Powered by Android 4.4 KitKat, for intuitive use on the go.
- This Samsung Galaxy Tab offers a compact 7" diagonal screen for quality images. Enjoy games, movies, music, books, magazines and more. Features 1280 x 800 resolution.
- 8GB of storage easily holds your apps and files.
- 1.2GHz Quad Core processor provides the power to run your apps, view HD video and more.
- A microSD card slot lets you expand storage capacity by up to 32GB. (microSD cards sold separately.)
- Dual cameras: 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for video chatting and teleconferencing; 3-megapixel back-facing camera for capturing great photos and videos.
- Supports USB 2.0 connectivity.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email.
- Bluetooth® 4.0 technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including speakers, printers and phones.
- Features Multi-Window Mode so you can run two apps on the screen at the same time.
- Enjoy free content and services with Galaxy Perks. Includes 50GB of Dropbox storage for 2 years. * Galaxy Perks offers can only be claimed once after original purchase.
|audio playback file formats||MP3; M4A; 3GA; AAC; OGG; WAV; WMA; FLAC; OGA; AWB; MID; MXMF; IMY; RTTL; RTX; OTA|
|battery type||lithium ion (Li-ion)|
|Bluetooth Standard||Bluetooth 4.0|
|Certifications & Standards||CE; FCC|
|computer battery type||lithium-ion|
|diagonal screen size||7.0 in.|
|Display Screen Type||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
|Focus Modes||Fixed Focus|
|Front Camera/Webcam Resolution||1.3 Megapixel|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|image file formats||bmp; gif; jpeg; png|
|keyboard type||Touchscreen Keyboard|
|Maximum Audio Battery Time||1 Week|
|Maximum Video Battery Time||10 Hour|
|Maximum Web Surfing Battery Time||10 Hour|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD|
|Optical Drive Type||No|
|package contents||Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230 Tablet; AC Adapter|
|ports||1 7-pin IF connector|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|Product Line||Galaxy Tab 4|
|Rear Camera Resolution||3 Megapixel|
|screen resolution||1280 x 800|
|storage capacity||8 GB|
|tablet operating system details||Android 4.4 KitKat|
|tablet operating systems||Android|
|tablet processor speed||1.2 GHz|
|video playback file formats||mp4; M4V; 3gp; 3g2; wmv; asf; AVI; flv; mkv; TS; WEBM|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wi-Fi capability included (Wi-Fi ready)||yes|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n; Bluetooth|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Something for EveryoneDesigned with the whole family in mind, the Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 offers endless entertainment options. The new Multi User Mode, brilliant display and lightweight design make this tablet easy to use and difficult to put down.
Always EntertainingWatch your movies come to life and take your games to the next level on the 7“ display. You can also browse online, read a book and easily stream videos to your TV to share with the whole family.
Family FriendlyNow everyone in the family can have a personalized tablet experience with their own music, games, apps, photos and more. It’s the best way to keep everything organized and make sure your personal info stays personal.
Better by DesignA lightweight build with a fresh design adds a touch of elegance to the Galaxy Tab 4, while making it easy to hold and comfortable. Plus, Multi Window makes it even easier to operate.
Keep It All With YouNow you can take more of your music, photos, movies and games with you using a microSD™ card that lets you expand your tablet’s memory up to 32GB.
Kids ModeA colorful and fun mode designed to be easy-to-use and even easier to control. With features just for parents, you can manage what your kid’s access and how long they spend using it.
- 1 Portion of memory occupied by existing content.
- 2 (1GB/1 book)
- 3 (1.2GB HD/1 movie)
- 4 (5MB/1 song)
- 5 microSD card sold separately.