- Updated version of the TI-83 Plus. Keystroke-for-keystroke compatible with the TI-83 Plus, but with 2.5 times the speed and 3 times the memory.
- Features 7 different graphing styles.
- Offers lots of functions, including equation solving. Includes functions such as financial, trigonometry, statistical, graphic, forecasting, engineering, logarithm and hyperbolic.
- Comes preloaded with software for a variety of courses. Includes interactive software for geometry.
- USB cable included for computer connectivity.
- Permitted for use on many state and standardized tests.
|Manufacturer #||TI-84 PLUS|
|Operations/Functionality||Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions, and 3 recursively-defined sequences; Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/stair-step plot, and phase plots; Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, and derivatives; Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form, and elementary row operations. Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa|
|Number of Display Lines||8|
|power source||AAA batteries|
|number of batteries required||4|
|memory capacity||480 KB; 24 KB|
|Number of Display Digits||16|
|Product Name||84 Plus Graphics Calculator|
|manufacturer||Texas Instruments, Inc.|
|brand name||Texas Instruments|
|memory type||Flash; RAM|
|dimensions||7.3"H x 3.5"W x 0.9"D|
|memory||24KB RAM; 480KB ROM|
|Product Type||Graphing Calculator|
|display size||64 x 96 pixels|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability