This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Pringles® BBQ Potato Chips, 2.5 OZ Item # 492869
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
BBQ flavored chips for snacking on the go
- Enjoy the tasty BBQ flavor.
- Resealable container keeps fresh.
- Its portable size makes it a great snack for travel.
|weight per unit||2.5 oz|
From the Manufacturer|
You Don't Just Eat 'Em™Stack 'em. Stockpile 'em. Duck-lip 'em. No matter what you do with Pringles, You Don’t Just Eat ’Em™.
- Make any time fiesta time
- Original Tortilla flavor
- Taste awesome whether you dip 'em or you don't
- Pringles: You Don't Just Eat 'Em™
Chocolate Dipped Pringles
A light coating of chocolate turns Pringles Original potato crisps into festive fare.Servings: 10
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 1 hours 10 min
6 ounces chopped, semi-sweet chocolate or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels*
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
40 Pringles Original
Semi-sweet, milk or white chocolate
1. In small microwave-safe bowl microwave 6 ounces chocolate and vegetable oil, uncovered, on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds.
2. Dip Pringles Original potato crisps halfway into chocolate. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Scatter salt over top (if desired). Let stand until set.
3. Melt additional chocolate. Drizzle over crisps (if desired). Let stand until set.
*Note: To substitute milk chocolate or white chocolate for the semi-sweet, place 6 ounces chopped milk or white chocolate (or 1 cup morsels) and vegetable oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Medium-Hight (70% power) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 seconds.
At Kellogg Company, we are driven to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter. With more than 1,600 foods, Kellogg is the world's leading cereal company; second largest producer of cookies, crackers and savory snacks; and a leading North American frozen foods company1 . Our brands – Kellogg's, Keebler, Special K, Pringles, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, Pop-Tarts, Kellogg's Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Cheez-It, Eggo, Mini-Wheats and more – nourish families so they can flourish and thrive.
- 1 This data was verified using global Euromonitor data for 2015.