HP Pavilion Laptop, 17.3" Screen, Intel® Core™ i3, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows® 10 Item # 493589
More power. More personality. More fun. This HP 17" laptop computer provides endless performance at home, school or work to get it all done. Once the work is finished, the HP Pavilion laptop is ready to seamlessly transition to play.
- Runs on Windows® 10.
- HP Pavilion 17" laptop provides an eye-catching look. Stylish inside and out with a new gradient design around the keyboard.
- 8GB of memory runs your programs, videos and games. Memory is not expandable.
- The 1025GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos, files and documents.
- HD+ display. Enhance your photos, movies and games with a brilliant HD+ display.
- HP TrueVision HD webcam. Capture all the details with vibrant clarity, even in low light.
- HP Connected Music — listen to music from multiple sources, all with 1 app. Enjoy your local music and iTunes library together with streaming services, including TuneIn Radio.
- Snapfish Connected Photo — access the photos on all of your devices (PC and mobile devices) from 1 place. You can also order photo gifts, order prints for delivery by mail or in-store pick-up, or even print your photos at home.
- HP with B&O Play. Immerse yourself in a truly authentic and powerful audio experience. Don't just listen … let HP with B&O Play move you.
- HP Connected Drive. Access all your photos, files and music across your smartphones, tablets and PCs with a single app. It's organized, searchable and protected.
- Dropbox — get 25GB of free online storage for 6 months with Dropbox.
- 3 months of Evernote Premium is included. Evernote helps you set reminders and keep your life on track.
- HP SimplePass security — access online accounts with a single password or PIN.
- Ports include: 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, HDMI, microphone/headphone combo.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR — For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver — For technology products with multiple environment attributes – ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|2 in 1||no|
|audio hardware||B&O PLAY with dual speakers|
|color||natural silver, horizontal brushed line design|
|eco-label/standard||ENERGY STAR; EPEAT Silver|
|hard drive capacity||1 TB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|optical drive||SuperMulti DVD burner|
|ports||2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45 (LAN); 1 headphone-out/microphone-in combination jack|
|processor model||Core i3-5010U|
|processor speed||2.1 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i3|
|screen resolution||1600 x 900|
|screen size||17.3 inches|
|video hardware||Intel HD graphics 5500 (14)|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|Show More ▾|
Redesigned with you in mind, the HP Pavilion keeps getting better. Our best-selling notebook is now more powerful so you can watch more, play more, and store more, all in style.
Stylish inside and out and with a new gradient-design around the keyboard, you'll be sure to make an impression wherever you take it.
We’ve upped the processing power with the latest technology so you can experience truly impressive speeds and performance.
Up to 1 TB of storage and increased memory lets you quickly move between multiple apps and easily store your expanding entertainment library.
Start up and quickly switch applications with the fast and fluid Windows 8.1.f1
Enhance your photos, movies, and games with a brilliant HD+ display.f2
With dual speakers, immerse yourself in a truly authentic audio experience.
With industry-leading processors, get the reliable performance you expect and quality you can count on.
Take your pick of colors for style that matches you.f3
Your notebook’s data stays safe from accidental bumps and bruises with HP 3D DriveGuard.
Go about your day longer without recharging.f4
Intel® Core™ processors deliver cutting-edge performance. With dual-core processors you’ll enjoy stunning visuals, effortless multitasking, increased speed and enhanced security to help you create, play, entertain and achieve.
- Operating system
- Windows 8.1 64d22
- Memory, standard
- 8 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- Hard drive description
- 1 TB 5400 rpm SATAd12
- Processor family
- Intel® Core™ i3 processor
- Intel® Core™ i3-5010U with Intel HD Graphics 5500 (2.1 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)d18
- 6.84 lbd4
- 17.3" diagonal HD+ BrightView LED-backlit (1600 x 900)d11
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel HD Graphics 5500d3
- Battery type
- 4-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion
- Power supply type
- 45 W AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 16.49 x 11.29 x 1.12 in
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing) with integrated dual array digital microphoned5
- Pointing device
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- Audio features
- Bang & Olufsen with 2 speakers
- 2 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 Headphone/microphone combo
- Network interface
- Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LANd8
- 802.11b/g/n (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.0 combod10
- Expansion slots
- 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- Security management
- Kensington MicroSaver lock slot; Power-on password; Accepts third-party security lock devices
- Product color
- Natural silver
- Product design
- Horizontal brush line design
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registeredd2
- Software included
- McAfee LiveSafe™d20
- 1 year limited hardware warranty (information at www.hp.com/support); 90 day phone support (from date of purchase); complimentary chat support within warranty period (at www.hp.com/go/contacthp)
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s22 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com. s7 Windows 8 battery life will vary depending on numerous factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details. f1 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com. f5 Windows 10 screen shown. Pre-release product shown, subject to change. Apps sold separately. Windows 10 Upgrade Offer valid for qualified Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 devices (including devices you already own) for one year after Windows 10 upgrade availability. Visit www.hp.com/go/windows10upgrade for more details. f6 Windows 8.1 pre-installed. Feature availability may vary by region and device. May require additional hardware, drivers, software and/or BIOS update. See www.hp.com/go/windows10update f2 High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images. f4 Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.bapco.com for additional details. d22 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com. d12 For hard drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software. d18 Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. d4 Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances. d11 High-definition (HD) content is required to view high definition images. d3 Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs. d5 Internet access required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited. d8 Actual speeds may vary. d10 Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license. d2 ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. d20 McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.