- Home /
- Product Details
- Optimized for Windows Live™ to easily hold live video calls. You can also send a video message to your Windows Live contacts anytime — even if they are not online. Take still photos, too, with up to 1.3-megapixel resolution (software enhanced).
- Built-in microphone lets the other party hear you clearly.
- Automatically adjusts for low-light conditions.
- Video effects let you add amusing facial exaggerations and more to reflect your mood.
- Easy to set up, easy to use. Sets up in minutes with Plug and Play.
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|dimensions||2"H x 2"W x 2"D|
|required hard drive space||600 MB|
|maximum video frame rate||30 fps|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows Vista; Windows 7|
|minimum CPU requirements||Pentium 4 2.8GHz (dual-core 1.8GHz)|
|maximum video capture resolution||640 x 480|
|video input||USB 2.0|
|maximum still image resolution||1.3 MP|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|model name||LifeCam VX-2000|
|video output||USB 2.0|
|memory requirements||500 MB|
From the Manufacturer|
Clear Audio, Vivid Video with EaseConnect to your friends and family in a snap and without breaking the bank with the LifeCam VX-2000. You’ll appreciate the automatic adjustments for low light when you’re chatting or when you capture amazing still photos. The Plug and Play setup means you’ll be up and running quickly and optimization for Windows Live means you’ll be sharing online in no time.
1. Video Chat
Basic video and audio functionality with Microsoft® Lync®, Windows Live Messenger, Skype, Yahoo! Messenger, and AOL Instant Messenger.
2. Digital Zoom
Realistic, up-close-and-personal video - so you can see the contours of every smile.
3. Fun and creative video effects
Express yourself with these entertaining video effects built into the LifeCam dashboard.
4. Still image capture
Take 1.3 megapixel photos to share with friends and family.
5. Built-In microphone
Automatically picks up your voice with remarkable clarity.
Three-Year Limited Warranty
**Products displayed do not necessarily reflect color selection. **
© 2015 Microsoft Corporation.
For a Windows-based computerComputer/Operating System
Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems.
Dual-Core 1.8 GHz or higher, 2 GB of RAM,600 MB free
Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later
Intel Pentium 3 GHz or higher, 500 MB of RAM,1250 MB free
- USB 1.1 (2.0 recommended)
- 16-bit color depth or higher, 2 MB or higher video memory
- Windows-compatible speakers or headphones
Internet Explorer® 7/8/9; 25 MB hard-drive space typically required. Internet access may be required for certain features. Local and/or long-distance telephone toll charges may apply.
You must accept License Terms for software download.
Software download required for full functionality of all features.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability