Realspace® BTEC 600 Big & Tall High-Back Chair, Black Item # 493903
Look good and feel fantastic in a chair built to hold up to the job! With the Realspace BTEC 600 big & tall high-back chair, you'll look just as in charge of the situation as you are comfortable in it.
- Overall Dimensions: 47 5/8"H x 27 15/16"W x 30 5/16"D.
- Engineered by NASA, memory foam was precision-designed for durability and comfort! Plus, the padded armrests give an extra dose of comfort, especially while on a conference call or speaking with someone in your office.
- Realspace high-back chair is designed for big & tall users. Weight capacity tested to support 350 lb.
- Offers tilt tension adjustment so you can sit back at your own comfort level. Plus, tilt lock lets you snap the chair into one place, without the back moving backward and forward as you move.
- Bonded leather is used only on the seating surface. Luxurious bonded leather meets memory foam — making the workday feel like a spa day.
- Lumbar can be adjusted to support your back in the ultimate position. The adjustable back height can move upward or downward to best fit your torso.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Assembly is required.
|chair back style||high-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|adjustable height range||18 7/8" x 22 13/16"|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|seat material||Bonded Leather|
|frame construction||plywood; foam|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|style name||BTEC 600|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|dimensions||47 5/8"H x 27 15/16"W x 30 5/16"D|
|seat size||21 1/4" x 22 13/16"|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|back cushion height||26 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|weight capacity||350 lb|
|Show More ▾|