- Recommended for intensive use 6–8 hours per day.
- Overall Dimensions: 47 5/8"H x 27 15/16"W x 30 5/16"D.
- Engineered by NASA, memory foam was precision-designed for durability and comfort! Plus, the padded armrests give an extra dose of comfort, especially while on a conference call or speaking with someone in your office.
- Designed for Big & Tall users: Weight capacity tested to support 350 lb.
- Offers tilt tension adjustment so you can sit back at your own comfort level. Plus, tilt lock lets you snap the chair into one place, without the back moving backward and forward as you move.
- Bonded leather is used only on the seating surface.
- Lumbar can be adjusted to support your back in the ultimate position. The adjustable back height can move upward or downward to best fit your torso.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Assembly is required.
|chair back style||high-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|adjustable height range||18 7/8" x 22 13/16"|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|seat material||Bonded Leather|
|frame construction||plywood; foam|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|style name||BTEC 600|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|dimensions||47 5/8"H x 27 15/16"W x 30 5/16"D|
|seat size||21 1/4" x 22 13/16"|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|back cushion height||26 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|total recycled content||0%|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|weight capacity||350 lb|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability