HP Business Desktop ProOne 400 G2 All-in-One Computer - Intel Core i5 (6th Gen) i5-6500 3.20 GHz - 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM - 500 GB HDD - 20" 1600 x 900 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit upgradable to Windows 10 Pro - Desktop Item # 497052
Easy to deploy, sleek, and feature-rich, the HP ProOne 400 20" All-in-One PC with business-class collaboration, manageability, and security features is a sound investment.
|diagonal screen size||20 in.|
|Effective Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 530|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|Graphics Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||170|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Monitor Features||Anti-glare, 72% color gamut|
|native resolution||1600 x 900 ( HD+ )|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|operating system details||Windows 7 Professional Upgradable to Windows 10 Pro|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7 Pro|
|Optical Drive Type||DVD-Writer|
|Optical Media Supported||DVD-RAM/±R/±RW|
|package contents||Business Desktop ProOne 400 G2 All-in-One Computer; Windows 10 Pro Media|
|ports||1 DisplayPort; 2 USB 3.0; 4 USB 2.0|
|Power Factor Correction||Yes (active)|
|Processor Generation||6th Gen|
|processor speed||3.20 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|Product Line||Business Desktop|
|Product Name||Business Desktop ProOne 400 G2 All-in-One Computer|
|Product Series||ProOne 400 G2|
|screen resolution||1600 x 900|
|Standard Memory||4 GB|
|Theft/Intrusion Protection||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), padlock loop|
|Total Number of USB Ports||6|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
Intel® Core™ i5 processor
20" diagonal TN widescreen WLED backlit anti-glare non-touch LCD (1600 x 900) with Adjustable Height Stand
Starting at 12.01 lb
Easy to deploy, sleek, and feature-rich, the HP ProOne 400 20” All-in-One PC with business-class collaboration, manageability, and security features is a sound investment.
Stylish design featuring extensive cable management and clean lines makes this AiO suitable for a front desk or an open office. 20” diagonal IPS displayh3 for space-constrained work environments.
New 6th Generation Intel® Core™ 65W processorsh2 bring high end processing power to the AiO that evokes tower-like performance.
Easy access to critical parts, rigorous testing, and HP temperature control technology helps ensure your AiO withstands tough work environments.
Pair this space-saving AiO with the stand optionf3 to fit your workspace and use case.
Help suppress ambient noise including keyboard clicks with HP Noise Reduction Software.
DTS Studio Sound™ lets you make the most of virtual conferencing.
Make conferencing from your PC as simple as the touch of a button with the optional HP Conferencing Keyboard.f3
- Operating system
- Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Memory slots
- 2 SODIMM
- Hard drive description
- 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- Processor family
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-6500 with Intel HD Graphics 530 (3.2 GHz, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Starting at 12.01 lb
- Weight note (imperial)
- Starting weight without stand. Exact weight depends on configuration.
- 20" diagonal TN widescreen WLED backlit anti-glare non-touch LCD (1600 x 900) with Adjustable Height Stand
- Intel® HD Graphics 530
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 496.71 x 347.5 x 58.7 mm
- 1 MP with dual-microphone array (1920 x 1080)d8
- 2 USB 3.0 (1 charging); 1 SD 3 media card reader (optional); 1 headphone; 1 microphone
- Security management
- HP Touchpoint Manager; Infineon TPM SLB9670 1.2/2.0; Lock slot; Lockable port cover; Security Loop; Support for Noble Locking Plate; Intrusion detection (optional); HP Keyed Cable Lock (optional); HP BIOSphere; Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 (Common Criteria EAL4+ certified); SATA port disablement (via BIOS); DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; RAID (available as a configurable option); Serial, parallel, USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Optional USB port disable at factory (user configurable via BIOS); Removable media write/boot control; Power-on password (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS)d12
- Protected by HP Services, including a 3-year parts, 3 years labor, and 3 years onsite service (3/3/3) limited warranty; Terms and conditions vary by country; Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h3 Sold separately or as an optional feature. h2 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. h4 Cortana experience may vary by device, region. Some features including voice supported Cortana, inking, and Continuum require more advanced hardware. See www.hp.com/go/windows10upgrade. Apps sold separately. h1 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com. h5 HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform & configuration. h6 Requires Windows. f7 HP Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription and supports Android™, iOS and Windows 7 or higher operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries see www.hp.com/touchpoint for availability information.. d8 Optional or add-on feature. d12 This product ships with TPM 1.2 with option to upgrade to TPM 2.0. Upgrade utility is expected to be available by the end of 2015 via HP Customer Support.