Learning Resources® Model Anatomy Bundle, Grades 3 - 12 Item # 497783
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Teach students how organs and systems interact with each other inside the body. Assemble and dissect each model for a detailed view of what's inside.
- 132-piece set containing 4 separate models provides a realistic view of the human body.
- 29-piece heart model lets you explore the superior and inferior vena cavas, right and left atriums, tricuspid valve, right and left ventricles, pulmonary valve and artery, mitral valve, aortic valve and aorta.
- 31-piece brain model makes it easy to learn about the cerebellum, frontal lobe, parietal lobe, temporal lobe, occipital lobe, corpus callosum, brain stem, hippocampus, ventricles, insula, corpus striatum, internal capsule and lentiform nucleus.
- 31-piece human body torso model lets you see how the brain, skull, heart, rib cage, lungs, liver, stomach, pancreas, kidneys, small and large intestines and spine work together.
- 41-piece skeleton model shows the skull, rib cage, humerus, spinal column, radius, ulna, hand, pelvis, femur, tibia, fibula, foot and partial circulatory system.
- When fully assembled, the heart measures 5" tall, the brain measures 3 3/4" tall, the torso measures 4 1/2" tall and skeleton measures the 9 1/4" tall.
- Each model includes a display stand, a guide with facts and step-by-step, photo-illustrated assembly instructions.
- A great resource for classrooms from grades 3 to 12.
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|grade||3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade; 10th grade; 11th grade; 12th grade|