- Recommended for moderate use 3-6 hours per day.
- Plastic and steel frame material for durability. Fabric seat for comfort.
- 18 to 22 1/4" adjustable height helps you find your ideal sitting position.
- Adjustable tilt tension and tilt lock help you position the chair for optimum comfort.
- 2 1/2" hooded dual-wheel casters for easy mobility.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Weight capacity tested to support 250 lb.
- Assembly required.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- SCS Indoor Advantage — For products that meet standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Greener choice — contains 46% total recycled content with 45% postconsumer recycled content.
|recommended daily usage||0-3 hours (casual)|
|seat size||18 1/2" x 18 3/4"|
|frame construction||plastic; steel|
|dimensions||38"H x 24 5/16"W x 25"D|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|back cushion height||18 3/4 inches|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable height range||18 - 22 1/4"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|style name||Volt Seating Mesh Task Chair|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Ecolabel||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold|
|postconsumer recycled content||45%|
|total recycled content||46%|
|for what kinds of tasks||light computing; paperwork; reception; studying; training; writing|
From the Manufacturer|
Volt seating combines an opening price-point, great style and functional options to meet the demands of the value-driven consumer. The real value can be found in its flexibility, with the ability to work in virtually any environment. This stylish task chair offers a larger seat and back, resulting in a more comfortable reclining position with better support.
- The contemporary look and ventilation of a mesh back plus a generously proportioned upholstered seat cushion
- Basic tilt control has its pivot point located directly above the center of the chair base to allow user to recline
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Tilt lock secures the chair in position when desired
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Mesh back features high-strength molded frame
- HON Full Lifetime Warranty
Assembly Type: Easy to Assemble (ETA)
Overall Dimensions: 34-1/8 - 38-3/8H x 24-1/4W x 25”D
Seat Size: 19-1/4W x 20”D
Seat Width: 19-1/4"
Seat Depth: 18-3/4"
Seat Height Adjustment: 17-3/4" - 21-7/8"
Back Size: 18-3/4”H x 18”W
Back Height: 18-3/4"
Back Width: 18"
Back Height Maximum from Floor: 38.75”
Tilt Lock: Yes
Synchro Tilt: No
Adjustable Knee Tilt: No
Lumbar Support: No
Arms Included : No
Frame Material: Steel
Back Material: Mesh
Seat Material: Upholstered
Base: 5-star Nylon
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability