This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HON® Lota Fixed Loop Arm Stacking Side Chair, Black Item # 505699
Simple, angular, stackable chairs are designed to look great in any application
- Use for private offices, multipurpose training rooms and more.
- Overall dimensions: 34 1/2"H x 23"W x 24 3/4"D.
- Chairs stack 4 high for easy storage.
- Constructed with breathable mesh back, cushioned fabric seat and fixed looped arms for added comfort
- Steel frame with black, powder-coat finish delivers lasting durability.
- Includes both dual-wheeled casters and glides for the 4-leg base to provide choices in mobility.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lb.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
|back cushion height||17 3/4 inches|
|chair stacking capacity||4 chairs|
|Chair/Seat Type||Guest Chair|
|dimensions||34 1/2"H x 23"W x 24 3/4"D|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Maximum Seat Height||19"|
|Number of Legs||4|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 hours)|
|seat size||18 7/8"W x 17 3/4"D|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Lota® Multi-Purpose Stacking Chair
Lota mesh back seating from HON features an upscale design at an approachable price. This matching side chair can be stacked up to four high, making it ideal for both private offices and multi-Purpose or training rooms. The simple angular design will look great in any application. Both casters and glides are packaged with the chair, to allow the chair to be converted from mobile to stationary use. Seat upholstery color is Black and back mesh color is Black.
- Designed to coordinate with HON Lota mesh mid-back models
- Seat upholstery is abrasion resistant polyester
- Chairs stack up to four high on the floor for quick and easy room rearrangement
- Back is breathable woven mesh
- Integral arms provide added comfort
- Both glides and casters are included in the carton for easy configuration
- Convenient wipe-out space between the floating backrest and the seat cushion
- Tubular steel frame withstands heavy use and frequent handling
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
Breathable woven mesh
Integral arms provide added comfort
Convenient wipe-out space between the floating backrest and the seat cushion
Seat upholstery is abrasion resistant polyester
Both glides and casters are included in the carton for easy configuration