- Rich 7.1-megapixel resolution and exclusive built-in technologies. Driven by Canon's new DIGIC III processor with Face Detection Technology, Red-Eye Correction and even Time-Lapse shooting at 1- or 2-second intervals, the PowerShot SD750 delivers lifelike detail (3072 x 2304 maximum resolution) and vibrant colors with every image. Allows print enlargements with no perceived loss of clarity.
- Huge 3" PureColor LCD screen to preview/review! The SD750's extra-large 3" screen is made of special scratch-resistant, antireflective coating that's easy to view in any setting. You can preview every shot before you click; after you've taken a series of pictures, review them all on the same screen…slide-show style. You can also review the mini-movie you just captured.
- Ultra-smooth 60-fps video-capture. The SD750 lets you capture lifelike video that can be viewed afterward on the built-in LCD screen or your TV. Thanks to the 60 fps (frames per second) video frame rate, you'll enjoy natural-looking motion, with no "digitized" jerky movements.
- Pro-quality ISO 1600 setting for photography in dimly lit rooms. The SD750 features a professional-grade ISO 1600 setting that sharpens subjects in low-light conditions and reduces image blur. Also provides greater flexibility for nighttime shots.
- 16:9 widescreen option for cinematic pictures. Ready for viewing on your TV or computer monitor, this camera can take photos that can harness the latest widescreen technologies for truly reliving the moment.
- 3x optical/4x digital zoom brings your subject closer! With 12x total zoom, you'll be amazed at how items that at first seem too far away suddenly appear to be right in front of you.
- Uninterrupted 1.7-fps continuous still-shot picture-taking. Enjoy speed photography — great for evaluating every move in individual frames, such as sports or other action-oriented events.
- Print directly via the Print/Share button, PictBridge™, or SD/SDHC/MMC media. This camera can connect to Canon CP or Selphy™ photo printers for instant printing with the push of a button; or, using the included USB cable, simply connect this camera to any PictBridge-enabled printer, and print. Alternatively, you can take the included 32MB Secure Digital™ card out of your camera, insert it into a compatible printer, and print your favorite frames that way. Either way, no computer is necessary!
- Rechargeable lithium battery pack is included.
- Backed by Canon's 1-year limited warranty.
|battery type||lithium-ion rechargeable|
|cable type included||AV; USB|
|camera type||point & shoot|
|dimensions||2.25"H x 3.6"W x 0.8"D|
|LCD size||3.0 inches|
|memory cards supported||MultiMediaCard; Secure Digital; Secure Digital High Capacity|
|model name||PowerShot SD750|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 98; Windows Me; Windows 2000; Windows XP; Mac OS X|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability