WEIMAN Stainless-Steel Cleaner And Polish Aerosol Spray, 17 Oz Item # 508085
Removes dirt, residue, fingerprints, water spots and more from stainless-steel surfaces
- Removes dirt, residues and fingerprints from stainless-steel surfaces. Can be used on large appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers and ovens, as well as for exterior cleaning of small appliances, such as microwaves, toasters and coffeemakers.
- Creates a shining finish and a streak-free barrier that resists fingerprints, dust and dirt.
- Aerosol can simplifies application.
|Cleaner Volume||0.13 gal (17 fl oz)|
|container weight||17 oz|
|Features||Streak-free; Dust Resistant; Dirt Resistant; Fingerprint Resistant; Gluten-free|
|recommended use||Residue Remover; Grease Remover|
From the Manufacturer|
More About Weiman Stainless Steel Aerosol
Features and Benefits of Stainless Steel Aerosol
Brilliant Streak-Free ShineWeiman Stainless Steel Aerosol is designed to resist fingerprints, water marks and grease while repelling dust and dirt - leaving a brilliant streak-free shine!
Great for all Stainless Steel SurfacesWeiman Stainless Steel Aerosol is excellent for cleaning all types of stainless steel, such as refrigerators, sinks, stoves, dishwashers, range hoods, grills and other kitchen appliances.
Select Your FavoriteWeiman offers multiple ways to restore the shine to your stainless steel. Also consider Weiman's Stainless Steel wipes and trigger.
The Rest of the Weiman Family
More about Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish
How to Achieve a Brilliant Streak-Free ShineWeiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish Aerosol's foaming formula is a convenient way to quickly and easily clean, shine and protect your stainless steel appliances.
- Removes fingerprints, residue and grease
- Excellent for cleaning all types of stainless steel, such as refrigerators, sinks, stoves, dishwashers, range hoods, grills and other kitchen appliances.
- Leaves shiny, protective barrier that repels dust and dirt
Directions for Optimal Use
Shake well before use.
- Spray directly onto the surface then wipe in the direction of the natural metal grain using a clean, soft cloth
- Buff with a dry cloth to achieve a brilliant, streak-free shine.