- Home /
- Product Details
- Cushioning and controls make workdays more comfortable. Day in, day out — this chair holds up to continuous use while providing an exceptional level of comfort and support. Heavy-duty controls let you quickly and simply adjust the chair to different users and different tasks. Ideal for customer service and call centers, hospitals and public-service dispatch centers.
- Adjustable arms provide support to arms and shoulders. Adjustable arm height and width let you suit this chair to every task and every user. Arm height adjusts to help you avoid elevated or slumping shoulders. Arm width adjustment lets you move the armrests close to your body when you need support or move them out of the way for tasks such as typing or writing.
- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. Sit back and relax with plenty of ways to customize to your comfort level! Includes adjustable forward tilt, tilt angle and more. Tilt-tension feature lets you adjust the chair's rate and ease of recline to respond to the different weight and strength of users. Tilt-lock feature lets you lock your chair into place when you find the most comfortable tilting angle.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Flip a handy lever to raise or lower seat instantly. Experts advise keeping your feet flat on the floor with a 90° angle between thighs and calves for daylong comfort.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. You'll sit solidly on this chair's stable 5-star base — and you'll move effortlessly on its smooth-rolling twin-wheel casters. Glides freely over most surfaces, making your moves from desk to files to conference area quick and easy.
- Recommended for intensive use 6-8 hours per day. This sturdy 24-hour task chair is designed to withstand non-stop use. It's perfect for extra-long workdays or multiple shifts where chair is occupied round-the-clock.
- Nano-Tex stain-resistant fabric.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 450 lbs.
- Save time — no assembly required.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime warranty.
|chair back style||mid-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable height range||19 3/8" - 22 3/8"|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||yes|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||0|
|style name||Pyramid 24-Hour|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|dimensions||44 1/2"H x 32 1/4"W x 29 1/2"D|
|seat size||22"W x 19 1/2"D|
|back cushion height||28 1/2|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|total recycled content||0|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability