- The AT-36 offers 451 different functions. Includes statistical, trigonometric and hyperbolic functions, permutations and combinations, logarithm and exponent functions, fractions, powers and roots, metric conversions, base-N and logic calculations, complex-number calculations, equation solving, coordinate transformations and calculations with constants. Also features replay and answer functions.
- Holds up to 5 numbers in the memory for easy retrieval. Calculator has 10 memory variables. You can store a real number in variables A, B, C, X, Y, M, X1, X2, and 2 expressions in PROG1 and PROG2. The keys to store, recall, clear or assign values to variables are [P/V RCL], [SAVE], [RECALL], [CL-VAR], [CL-PROG], [M+], [M-] and [MRC]. In total, there are 8 keys.
- Display includes 10 digits with a 2-digit exponent ? on 2 lines.
- Automatically shuts off when not in use to save battery power.
- Runs on 1 LR44 battery (included) and solar power.
- Carrying case protects your calculator in transit.
- 6 1/8"H x 8"W x 1/2"D.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year warranty.
|numeric memory capacity||5 numbers|
|number of functions||451|
|last digit erase||yes|
|power source||dual battery/solar|
|number of batteries required||1|
|number of lines in display||2|
|number of characters per line||10|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes. According to the SAT Calculator policy online (see it at http://sat.collegeboard.org/register/calculator-policy), any scientific calculator (programmable or non-programmable) is permitted
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability