Twizzlers Strawberry Twists, 32-Oz Zipper Bags, Pack Of 2 Bags Item # 509259
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Bite into a classic strawberry-flavored licorice treat
- Strawberry twists make a sweet, delicious, low-fat snack.
- Great for candy dishes or birthday party dessert spreads.
- Recloseable bag helps maintain freshness.
|contents per unit||32 oz|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
From the Manufacturer|
The Twist You Can’t ResistTreat the ones you love to The Twist You Can’t Resist, with Twizzlers Strawberry Twists, a fun snack that will satisfy the whole family’s sweet tooth. These snacks travel easily and are bursting with a classic Strawberry flavor everyone will enjoy.
- Great for snacking, sharing, movies at home, and long car rides
- Strawberry-flavored chewy candy
- Convenient zipper-top pouch ensures candy stays fresh
- A kosher candy
- Includes 1 pouch of Twizzlers Strawberry Twists (2-pound pouch)
More Ways to Enjoy Twizzlers Strawberry TwistsTake a pouch of Twizzlers Twists on your next family trip and watch this candy disappear!
Pack a pouch of Twizzlers Twists in the cooler before your family heads to the park, beach, or baseball game.
Bite the ends off a Twizzlers Twist and use it as a straw!
Dipped Twizzlers Recipe
- Twizzlers Twists
- Hershey’s Premier White Baking Chips
1. Melt chips in microwavable glass bowl.
2. Dip Twizzlers Twists in melted chips, one by one.
3. Place dipped Twizzlers Twists in a single layer onto cookie sheet.
4. Top with sprinkles while the Twizzlers Twists are still warm.5. Serve or save for later between sheets of wax paper.
About Twizzlers Candy
Twizzlers Candy was born in 1845 with the establishment of the Young & Smylie candy company. The Hershey Company acquired Twizzlers Candy in 1977, and later introduced Twizzlers Pull ‘N’ Peel, Twizzlers Nibs, and other much-loved candy products.Today, Twizzlers is the Twist You Can’t Resist, whether you’re enjoying a classic twist or the rip-roaring fun of a Twizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel Candy. You can even use Twizzlers Candy for crafts and baking, or bite the ends off to make a straw.