DescriptionDurable pieces combine to create an efficient workspace. Solidly constructed of steel-over-honeycomb laminate tops, the HON 38000 Modular collection provides rigidity and strength, yet remains light and easy to configure and reconfigure. The charcoal steel base and Mahogany-finished laminate tops exude a professional look that is easy to maintain. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA performance standards ? pieces have met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA). Easy assembly instructions included. Each piece is sold individually.
- Cord management keeps your desktop free of wires. Features management ports and tracks that run through hidden channels for a neat, organized work environment.
- Offers additional working room. Use the credenza alone or combine with the desk shell and bridge to create an U-shaped configuration.
- Plenty of space for answering machines, printers or other equipment.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|collection name||38000 Series|
|dimensions||29 1/2"H x 72"W x 24"D|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Ecolabel||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|CPU storage size||n/a|
|Eco conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|for what kinds of tasks||intensive computing|
|keyboard shelf size||n/a|
|number of adjustable shelves||0|
|number of drawers||0|
|pullout keyboard and mouse tray||n/a|
|raised monitor shelf||n/a|
|total number of shelves||0|
|workspace type||business office|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability