- Home /
- Product Details
- Quad-core processor offers extra power to handle today's complex software. Features the AMD Athlon II quad-core processor with AMD Vision Technology. Great for multi-tasking, too.
- Enormous 6GB memory lets you easily run your most demanding programs.
- Huge 750GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Includes 20" diagonal widescreen LCD monitor. The HP 2010i monitor features dual connectivity (digital DVI-D with HDCP, analog VGA), built-in speakers, BrightView technology, 5ms response time, 250 cd/m2 brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio and 1600 x 900 native resolution.
- Wireless-N for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Can provide improved range and speed within a Wireless-N (draft 802.11n) network, and is also compatible with 802.11b/g networks. High-speed wired networking is supported, too.
- Plays and burns CDs and DVDs. Plus, built-in LightScribe™ technology lets you create and burn your own labels right onto your discs. (LightScribe media is required, sold separately.)
- Memory card reader for fast, easy photo transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 15 types of memory cards.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Windows makes everyday tasks simple.
|audio hardware||High Definition Audio with up to 7.1-channel surround sound|
|frontside bus speed||4000 MHz|
|hard drive capacity||750 GB|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|
|optical drive||DVD±RW/DVD-RAM/DVD±R Double Layer|
|peripherals included||LCD monitor; keyboard; optical mouse|
|ports||6 USB 2.0; 2 USB 1.1; 1 FireWire; 1 Ethernet; 1 DVI-D (digital); 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|processor model||AMD Athlon 635|
|processor speed||2.9 GHz|
|processor type||AMD Athlon|
|video hardware||ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics with shared memory|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability