About This Product
From the Manufacturer
WD's Solution Assistant
- Connecting with your USB 2.0 port today and using with USB 3.0 when you're ready.
- Transferring files up to three times faster when connected to a USB 3.0 port.
- Protecting your data with automatic, continuous backup.
- Adding extra storage space for photos, videos and music.
- Securing private or sensitive data with password protection and hardware encyrption.
Massive capacity. Sleek design.
Password protection secures your drive.
USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 compatibility.
Up to 3x faster transfer rates.
WD SmartWare software.
Automatic, continuous backup software.
Password protection for privacy.
WD Drive Utilities.
WD quality inside and out.
|Serial Bus Transfer Rate (USB 2.0)||480 Mb/s (Max)|
|Serial Transfer Rate|
|Serial Bus Transfer Rate (USB 3.0)||5 Gb/s (Max)|
|Operating||41° F to 95° F|
|Non-operating||-4° F to 149° F|
|Operating||5° C to 35° C|
|Non-operating||-20° C to 65° C|
AC Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC|
AC Input Frequency: 47-63 Hz
It finds your data.
- A unique visual interface lets you see the WD drives connected toyour computer.
- WD SmartWare automatically scans your computer and finds all of your personal files, including e-mail.
- Select the files and folders that you want backed up or back up your files by category. It's up to you.
- The backup gauges show how much information you have to be backed up in each category. You can even mouse over a category to see afile count.
- Simply click "Start Backup" and WD SmartWare will automatically start backing up your files.
- As your backup is running the category gauges will change color showing you the backup as it happens.
- When finished, you'll see a status screen and information about your backup. You only have to do this once. After the first backup, your files will be backed up automatically every time you change or add a file.
It's always on the job.
It's easy to bring back lost files.
- Restore all of the files you’ve backed up or select a particular file or folder. Use the search function to easily find a lost file.
- Set the number of versions you want to save so you can go back in time to retrieve an older version of a file.
Mini recenzja: WD My Book Essential 3 TB z USB 3.0
Test-Sieger & Preis-Leistungssieger
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability