Johnson & Johnson® First Aid To Go! Item # 515408
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A mini first aid kit for easy portability
- Contains 10 essential first aid items and goes everywhere you go. It can't hurt to always be prepared!
|brand name||Johnson & Johnson|
|manufacturer||JOHNSON & JOHNSON|
|number of pieces||12|
|package contents||8 x Assorted Band-Aids; 2 x Antiseptic Wipes; 2 x Gauze pads|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.56 oz|
From the Manufacturer|
BAND-AID® Brand Of First-Aid Products FIRST AID TO GO!® First Aid Kit, 12 itemsJOHNSON & JOHNSON RED CROSS® Brand FIRST AID TO GO!® First Aid Kit includes essential first aid items and supplies such as BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, hand cleansing wipes, and JOHNSON & JOHNSON RED CROSS® Brand Hospital Grade Gauze Pads in a durable plastic case that fits in your pocket, backpack, gym bag, or suitcase to care for minor cuts and scrapes. Perfect for on the go! Always get a few so you can be prepared wherever you are. Includes 12 items.
At a Glance:
- Contains 12 essential first-aid items.
- Perfect size to with you on the go!
- Durable plastic case.
- #1 Doctor Recommended Brand1
Clean, Treat, ProtectWhen you or a loved one has a minor injury, you want it to heal as quickly as possible. Minor cuts and scrapes can become contaminated with dirt and germs, which may cause infection and delay healing. That’s why BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages recommends an easy-to-follow 3-step process. Clean, treat, and protect your wounds to avoid infection and promote healing.
First-Aid Kit Checklist
Products your family should always have on hand to treat minor emergencies.
- BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages
- Protects wound from dirt and germs.
- Provides long-lasting infection protection.
- BAND-AID® Brand HURT-FREE® Antiseptic Liquid
- Temporarily relieves pain and minor discomfort.
- Cold Pack
- For reducing pain and swelling.
- Sterile Eye Wash
- First-aid eye irrigating solution.
- To check body temperature.
- For splinter, glass or insect stinger removal.
- Health Care Gloves
- To avoid contact with bodily fluids.
- Comprehensive First Aid Guide
- For information on most minor first-aid situations
Step 1: CleanCleaning a wound is the first step to a quick and proper recovery. To complete this step, clean the affected area using a mild soap and saline water and BAND-AID® Brand First Aid Antiseptic. Blot dry with a sterile BAND-AID® Brand of First Aid Products MIRASORB® Gauze Sponge.
Step 2: TreatOnce the affected area is cleaned, continue to the second step of the regimen, treatment. Treat the wound with NEOSPORIN® + Pain, Itch, Scar ointment to help prevent infection and aid in the relief of pain or discomfort in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Step 3: ProtectAfter treating the affected area, protect the wound until it is completely healed with a BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandage.
More from NEOSPORIN®
About BAND-AID® Brand of First Aid ProductsIn 1886, Robert Wood Johnson joined with brothers James Wood Johnson and Edward Mead Johnson to form Johnson & Johnson. The newly incorporated company’s first products were medicinal plasters and ready-made, antiseptic surgical dressings. These products were the early forerunners of the BAND-AID® Brand of First Aid Gauze Pads, Covers, Tapes, and other first aid items now used and recommended by doctors throughout the world.
In 1888, Johnson & Johnson published the book “Modern Methods of Antiseptic Wound Treatment.” This book was a collaborative effort between Johnson & Johnson and the top physicians at the turn of the century. It became widely recognized by physicians across the United States as the authoritative source of wound care. This early effort underscored the emphasis Johnson & Johnson would place on collaboration with physicians and the professional medical community.
Today, more than 120 years after Robert Wood Johnson invented the first ready-made surgical dressing, the BAND-AID® Brand of First Aid Products continues to focus on innovation and collaboration with the professional medical community to bring your family the highest quality first aid products and information to meet your wound care needs.
- 1 AlphaImpactRx, using the ProVoice Survey, fielded to 797 primary care physicians from February 1, 2016 to February 29, 2016 and recorded the product recommended most often in both the First Aid Kits/Tapes/Covers/Gauze Wrap Products Category, and the Adhesive Bandages Category