Creative Teaching Press® Look Once, Look Again!, Habitats Variety Pack Item # 516905
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Young scientists will examine habitats, plant parts and animal features "up close"
- Then, they turn the page to see how these smaller parts fit into the "bigger picture." Includes these books: "At the Pond," "In the Park," "Among the Flowers," "In the Garden," "At the Farm," "At the Zoo," "In a Tree," " At the Seashore," "Underfoot," "In the Desert" and "In the Forest."
- Use for reading first, fluency, vocabulary and text comprehension.
- Features outstanding photographs by nature photographer Dwight Kuhn and easy-to-read text by children's author David M. Schwartz.
- Great for 5-senses study.
- 12-book series covers reading levels N-Q — Each book is 16 pages.
- For grades 1-4.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|