Professor Teaches Access 2016, Download Version Item # 516990
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Professor Teaches Access 2016 is a computer training course developed by experts. Learn Microsoft Access 2016 the right way, using hours of interactive training lessons and exercises. Unlike other training courses, Professor Teaches provides a realistic simulation of the software, so you can practice and apply what you learn right away. Download now and start learning Microsoft Access 2016 today!
What is Microsoft Access 2016?
Microsoft Access is the latest version of the powerful program that allows users to store and track large amounts of data that can be analyzed for different needs.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Access 2016?
- Discover how to use database knowledge to track and analyze information
- Learn to create meaningful reports and share valuable information
- Learn to export information as a web page
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Access 2016
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:
- Learn how to create databases
- Learn how to update records
- Learn how to use table wizards
- Learn how to work with queries
- Learn how to create calculated fields
- Learn how to join tables
Every Professor Teaches Course Includes:
- Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium PC or higher|
|brand name||Individual Software|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|additional requirements||Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP; Sound card, Speakers or headphones; mouse; 1280x768, 16 Bit or higher display|
|minimum hard disk space||Average 150 MB Hard Drive space available per application|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows XP|
|download size||240134 KB|