- Home /
- Product Details
- Set of 5 Thinking Graphically About Reading charts includes Strategies, Vocabulary, Genres, Story Elements and Character Analysis.
- Graphically based charts help visual learners.
- Charts are mounted on sturdy easels for easy use.
- Each chart has 10 double-sided, laminated pages that measure 12" x 18". Side 1 has write-on/wipe-off activity templates, and side 2 has completed examples and instructions.
- Includes an activity guide with black-line copy masters and exercises.
- Designed for students in grades 4 through 8.
|age recommendation||11 - 15 years|
|brand name||New Path Learning|
|educational content||reading; grammar; language|
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|manufacturer||New Path Learning|
|material||cardboard; paper; plastic|
|size||18" x 12"|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability