- Home /
- Product Details
- Allows you to pay up to 3 employees and easily add more. If you have more than 3 employees, simply select "4 or more" employees when activating your software (additional annual fee of $125 applies).
- Lets you create paychecks in 3 easy steps. Simply enter employees' hours in QuickBooks. Payroll Enhanced then automatically calculates earnings, payroll taxes and deductions for you. After review, you can easily print paychecks yourself, or use convenient Direct Deposit (additional fees apply).
- Calculates all federal, state and local taxes. Uses the latest tax rates.
- Automatically fills in federal and state payroll tax forms. You can just click to pay and file your taxes or print completed forms on your printer.
- Includes free live support from payroll experts. Support is available via phone, chat or online.
- Integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks. Requires QuickBooks Simple Start, Pro or Premier 2009 or newer, or Enterprise 9.0 or higher (all sold separately). Also requires an annual payroll subscription, Internet access and Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN).
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium 4 2.0GHz (2.4GHz recommended)|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|minimum hard disk space||2.5 GB|
|total recycled content||10%|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7|
|postconsumer recycled content||10%|
|memory requirements||512 MB|
From the Manufacturer|
QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll 2012
Product FeaturesThe #1 payroll system trusted by over one million small businessesBased on aggregate customer count for Intuit Payroll Services as of March 31, 20111
• Save time paying employees with instant paychecks and Direct Deposit
• Automatically calculates payroll taxes & deductions
• Completes payroll tax forms for you, click to pay & e-file at no additional cost
• Integrates with QuickBooks
• Free expert help when you need it
• 60 Day Money Back Guarantee!**
FeaturesPaychecks in 3 easy steps
1. Just enter hours
2. QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll calculates payroll taxes and deductions for each paycheck
3. Print paychecks instantly, or use our Direct Deposit (additional fees apply)
Worry-free Payroll tax calculations and filings
- QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll automatically fills in federal and state payroll tax forms for you
- Just click to pay and e-file your taxes or print completed forms on your printer
Additional features & benefits
- Integration with QuickBooks—no double entry
- Track job costs within QuickBooks
- Free support from payroll experts (phone, chat or online)1
- Pay up to 3 employees; to add more simply select “4 or more” employees when activating your software (additional annual fees apply)
- Requires Internet access and QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions2
|Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Basic 2012||Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced 2012|
|Easily Pay Employees|
|Print paychecks or use our Direct Deposit [...]||
|Get downloads of the latest state & federal payroll tax rates||
|Get instant paycheck calculations, showing taxes & deductions||
|Run payroll reports at any time||
|Pay 3 employees (included) and easily add more [...]||
|Conveniently Pay payroll Taxes & File Tax Forms|
|Get completed federal & state Payroll tax forms [...]||
|Pay your payroll taxes electronically at no additional cost||
|File your payroll tax forms electronically at no additional cost||
- Windows XP (SP2), Vista or 7
- At least 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- At least 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 Runtime (Requires an additional 50 MB)
- 16-bit or higher color
- Optimized for 1024x768
- 4x CD-ROM
- Internet access with at least 56 Kbps modem
- 1 Available Monday through Friday, 6 AM to 6 PM Pacific time
- 2 Requires an annual payroll subscription, Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) and QuickBooks Simple Start, Pro or Premier 2009 or newer, or Enterprise 9.0 or higher (all sold separately) updated to the most current maintenance release. Not compatible with QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks for Mac. Worker’s Compensation tracking & reports feature is not available with Simple Start. Additional fees apply for Direct Deposit. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. State forms available for most states; see www.quickbooks.com/taxformsfor complete list of supported forms. E-File & Pay feature requires QuickBooks 2009 or higher and is available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability atwww.payroll.com/fileandpay. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use E-File & Pay. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
After the first year, your subscription will automatically renew each year at the then-current price using the billing info we have on file at the time of your renewal, unless you cancel. Call us anytime at (800) 624-2106 to cancel your payroll subscription.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability