About This Product
From the Manufacturer
New to QuickBooks?
Find out why QuickBooks is the #1 best selling small business accounting software.1Set up in minutes, easy to learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet2
- Step-by-step tutorials and coaching tips show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more
Special offer: Get up to 60 minutes with a QuickBooks expert free for 30 days3
Organize everything in one place and save time on everyday tasks
Track how your business is doing and get financial, tax and sales reports in one click
- Manage vendors and expenses easily – enter, track and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks4
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- View income and expense trends by category
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business with Company Snapshot
“How to” Videos
The latest version of QuickBooks Pro accounting software is packed with new features designed to save you time and get you organized.
Customize your QuickBooks to work the way you do
Save formatting and save time with Excel Integration Refresh. QuickBooks remembers your Excel formats so you can simply refresh your previously saved worksheet and your formats will be applied.5
Create and manage your valuable business leads with the new Lead Center in QuickBooks. Import existing leads or create a new one, then when they convert move all the lead information to the Customer Center with a single click.
Get access to report templates created by other QuickBooks users in your industry with Contributed Reports. Choose the template you like and in one click QuickBooks will populate the report with your business data.
Stay on top of your invoices and bills
Easily view timely information, including invoice and billing dates and other scheduled tasks with the new integrated Calendar feature. Improved To-Do List captures your most relevant dates and displays them in the Calendar view.
Get organized by scanning and attaching receipts, estimates and other important business documents to your QuickBooks records with drag and drop ease. The new QuickBooks Document Center lets you store files locally on your hard drive – a major advantage at tax time. You can even take a photo of a document with your iPhone and add it to the Document Center.6
Complete your frequent tasks in fewer steps
Let QuickBooks do your most frequent and time consuming tasks for you with Memorized Transactions. Not only can you automatically execute recurring transactions, now you can easily select which transactions to run and which to postpone.
Process multiple vendor and employee time sheets in one convenient batch. Create a single time sheet for employees and vendors who share the same work hours and QuickBooks will process them all with no additional reentry.
- Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color
- 4x CD-ROM
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007, or 2010 (inc 64-bit)
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007, and 2010 (inc 64-bit) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync)
- E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with GmailTM, Yahoo!® Mail, Windows ®
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 7.0 and later
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP1 with UAC on), 7 (with UAC on), Windows Server 2003 (SP2), Windows Server 2008, Small Business Server 2008
- 1 Based on NPD Retail Tracking Service for retail sales from January 2005-April 2011.
- 2 Transfer data from Peachtree 2001-2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007-2009 using the free tool available at http://quickbooks.intuit.com. Transfer data directly from Quicken 98 through current version. QuickBooks 4.0 through current version and Microsoft Excel 2000-2010
- 3 You can call upon purchase or within 30 days of completing your QuickBooks registration on the web. One phone call for up to 60 minutes (cannot be redeemed in increments) per registering customer allowed.
- 4 Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- 5 Excel integration requires Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- 6 Scanner not included. Only TWAIN compliant (including iPhone) and Fujitsu ScanSnap S300 scanners supported.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability