Dell™ XPS Laptop, 13.3" UltraSharp QHD+ Screen, Intel® Core™ i5, 4GB Memory, 128GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Item # 521733
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Fast, powerful and very intuitive!
- Features Microsoft® Windows® 10 Home operating system.
- 13.3" LED-backlit, virtually borderless InfinityEdge display with UltraSharp QHD+ 3200 x 1800 resolution. LED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen.
- High-performance 5th Gen Intel Core i5 processor. Handles the demands of today's complex software and is great for multi-tasking.
- 4GB of memory runs your programs and apps.
- 128GB solid state drive provides a high level of efficiency and stores plenty of files and data. Keeps your running programs active, while your computer resumes from suspension in just a few seconds.
- Features 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers.
- Front-facing webcam allows you to stay in touch with friends and family members via video chat.
- Dual-band Wireless-AC makes it simple to connect to the Internet on the go.
- Features Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- Integrated speakers deliver crisp, high-definition audio.
- Weighs 2.80 lb.
- Up to 15 hours of run time on the FHD display (and 11 hours on the QHD+). Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|processor speed||2.2 GHz|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR|
|screen size||13.3 inches|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|video hardware||Intel HD graphics 5500|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|maximum battery life||15 hours|
|hard drive capacity||128 GB|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 5500|
|ports||2 USB 3.0 (1 with Powershare; Mini DisplayPort; headset jack; Noble lock; 3-in-1 card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC)|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.7 GHz|
|audio hardware||integrated speakers|
|Solid State Drive Capacity||128 GB|
|Headphone/Microphone Combo Port||Yes|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|hard drive type||Solid State Drive|
|Total Number of USB Ports||2|
|battery type||lithium ion (Li-ion)|
|package contents||XPS 13-9343 Notebook; AC Adapter|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.0|
|Keyboard Localization||English (US)|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|screen resolution||3200 x 1800|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|processor model||Core i5-5200U|
|color||silver anodized aluminum|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|laptop battery life range||8 hours (or more)|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Here are just a few of the amazing Windows 10 features to look forward to.
Your own personal, digital secretary.
Your expanded Windows 7 Start menu is here.
Switching between 2-in-1 devices has never been easier.
A new web browser loaded with cool features like writing or typing directly on a webpage.
Windows 10 starts up and resumes fast for your busy lifestyle.
Erase borders, starting with the display.The XPS 13 isn't just the smallest 13-inch laptop on the planet, it also has the world's first virtually borderless infinity display.
The smallest 13-inch on the planet with the world’s first infinity displayLarge screen, small laptop: The virtually borderless infinity display cleverly fits a 13-inch display into the size of an 11-inch laptop. Compared to the Apple® MacBook Air 13, the XPS 13 is 23% smaller with the same size screen.
Impressive screen size: The thin bezel frees up the screen space in this innovative design. The three-sided, virtually borderless infinity display measures a miniscule 5.2mm border: the thinnest frame on a notebook. With a slim bezel of less than 2% of the total display, you have more screen to love.
Thin build: Not only is the XPS 13 small, it's also stunningly thin to make it an ideal mobile companion. At only 9-15mm thick and starting at only 2.6 pounds (1.18kg), it is easy to stick in your purse or bag while you are on the go.Easy to share: See content clearly from almost any angle with an IGZO2 IPS panel, providing a wide viewing angle of up to 170°. Enjoy the vibrant screen together with your friends.
Brighten your day: The screen is brilliant enough to watch movies in sunlight without missing the details. At 400-nit, it’s up to 100% brighter than a typical panel (200-nit) for a great view even outside. With a high color gamut of 72% and a high contrast ratio of 1000:1, more colors are represented so you can see the brightest brights and the darkest darks.
Small size. Big performanceStart faster: Enjoy the speed, clarity and improved graphics with the new 5th Generation Intel® Core™ processors.
Stay powered longer: With up to 15 hours of run time on the FHD display (and 11 hours on the QHD+), it’s leading the industry in battery life.1
Speedy start up: The XPS 13 boots and resumes2 in seconds thanks to a standard solid state drive and Intel® Rapid Start Technology.
Improved usabilityPinch, zoom and click with precision
The improved touch pad delivers the exact action you intend, every time, so no more jumping or floating cursors. It delivers fluid panning, pinching and zooming, for an experience that’s touch screen-smooth and quick, and similar to the gestures you are used to on screen. And with Accidental Activation Prevention, there are no more mis-clicks when your palm hits the touch pad.
See what you’ve been missing
This standard backlit keyboard lights up your keys and your ideas. No need to squint in low-light or no-light rooms while typing. Once you experience this added feature, you won’t be able to live without it.
Premium materials for a stunning design and durabilityTough stuff: Machined aluminum construction means the XPS 13 is precision-cut from a single block of aluminum for a sturdy, durable chassis.
Cool under pressure: XPS products use carbon fiber that is similar to what is used for some of the world’s high performance cars and racing bikes for a stellar combination of lightweight and strength. The palm rest is strong and thin like aluminum, but lighter and cooler to the touch.
Resists life’s “oops” moments: The Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ QHD+ display is up to 10 times more scratch resistant than soda lime glass, so it helps prevent scuffs caused by handling, cleaning or wiping.
Greenest XPS laptop everPower-efficient: It’s more power-efficient than ever, enough to be ENERGY STAR® 6.0 certified.
Smarter materials: Built with the environment in mind, the XPS 13 is free of concerning materials like lead, mercury and some phthalates. The greenest XPS laptop ever, it’s also EPEAT® Gold registered3 and BFR/PVC-free.
Recycle-friendly: The rapidly renewable bamboo trays are 100% recyclable, so you won’t worry about your environmental footprint. And an impressive 90% of the laptop’s parts can be easily recycled or reused.
|Processor||5th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-5200U Processor (3M Cache, up to 2.7GHz)|
|Operating System||WinHome HighEnd 10 64 ENG|
|Memory||4GB Dual Channel DDR3L-RS 1600Mhz (On Board)|
|Video Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 5500|
|Hard Drive||128GB Solid State Drive|
|Multimedia Drive||Optical Drive Not included|
|Media Card Reader||3-in-1 Media Card Reader and USB 3.0|
|Biometrics||FastAccess Facial Recognition|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth® tied to wireless card|
|Display||13.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) infinity display|
|Fax/Data Modem||HDMI - No|
|Wireless Connectivity||802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.0, Dual Band 2.4&5 GHz, 2x2|
|Audio||Stereo speakers + MaxxAudio|
|Keyboard||Backlit Keyboard - English|
|Warranty and Support||1Yr In-Home Warranty|
|Software 1||No Antivirus Software|
|Software 2||MS Office Trial TOPK, MUI (OTRT13M)|
|Software 3||Microsoft Signature Image|
|Software 5||Addl SW,XPS,SMOD,Win10,US/CAN (XPSW10)|
|Disclaimer3||US PowerCord 2.5A 1M C5 E5|
|Label||45 Watt AC Adaptor|
- 1 15hrs: 1. Wireless web: Tested system equipped with 4GB memory, Intel HD 5500 graphics, Intel Core i5 processor, 128GB SSD and FHD display. Based on web-browsing battery run down test conducted by Dell labs in November 2014 with system brightness set to 150-nits (40%) and wireless on. For more information about BrowsingBench, visitwww.eembc.org. Test results should be used only to compare one product with another and are not a guarantee you will experience the same battery life. Battery life may be significantly less than the test results and varies depending on your product’s configuration, software, usage, operating conditions, power management settings and other factors. Maximum battery life will decrease with time and use. 11hrs: 5. Wireless web: Tested system equipped with 8GB memory, Intel HD 5500 graphics, Intel Core i5 processor, 256GB SSD and QHD+ touch display. Based on web-browsing battery run down test conducted by Dell labs in October 2013 with system brightness set to 150-nits (40%) and wireless on. For more information about BrowsingBench, visit www.eembc.org. Test results should be used only to compare one product with another and are not a guarantee you will experience the same battery life. Battery life may be significantly less than the test results and varies depending on your product’s configuration, software, usage, operating conditions, power management settings and other factors. Maximum battery life will decrease with time and use.
- 2 Fast resume: Based on internal testing by Dell Labs in May, 2012. Actual performance will vary with configuration, usage and manufacturing variability.
- 3 EPEAT Gold registered in the U.S. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.