- Perforated and ready to print on a laser or inkjet printer.
- Designed for use with Avery® Badge Holders.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — for wood/paper products from forests certified to the 'gold' standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
|machine compatibility||laser printer|
|badge size||2 1/4" x 3 1/2"|
|Ecolabel||FSC — Mixed|
From the Manufacturer|
Who's that walking down the hall? These Name Badge Inserts help you identify everyone in your building. Design badges complete with names, titles and logos using free templates from avery.com. No need to mess with margins—just type and print from any inkjet or laser printer. After that, tear out and insert the badges into compatible Avery® name badge holders (available separately). Now you can put names to those unfamiliar faces.
- For use with Avery® name badge holders (available separately)
- Inkjet and laser compatible
- Use downloadable Avery® blank and predesigned templates that give you professional-looking designs quickly
- Avery® name badge refills give you professional-quality results right at your desktop
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability