- "Tighter" shape maximizes shelf space while holding the same amount of paper. The QuickFit boasts a thinner spine and shorter length, plus a specially designed hinge cover that eliminates wasted space. The shorter length makes them able to fit flush along a 12" shelf (whereas most binders would hang over the edge slightly), and the thinner spine enables more binders to fit in the same amount of space.
- Easily customize the entire spine and front cover for a professional look. Visit www.quickfitbinders.com for free insert templates.
- Quick-loading D-ring saves time and hassle when loading pages.
- Antimicrobial commercial-grade vinyl resists bacteria.
- Special design lets you view tabs while the binder is closed.
- No transfer of printed material to clear overlay.
- 2 inside pockets for storing loose papers.
- Greener choice ? contains 42% postconsumer recycled content.
|ring size||3 inches|
|spine label holder||no|
|number of rings||3|
|sheet lifter included||no|
|postconsumer recycled content||42%|
|total recycled content||42%|
|binder sheet capacity||550 sheets|
|binder sheet size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability